June weight loss buddies wanted

2»

Replies

• brandicloyd
    brandicloyd Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Count me in as well! Just started on Monday and will be weighing in each Monday! My total weight loss goal is 30 lbs. :)
  • samantha0131
    samantha0131 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm in! Just sent a friend request to almost everyone! Let's do this!!
  • marky1965
    marky1965 Posts: 220 Member
    I am in for that to :smiley:
  • kbabie
    kbabie Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in! Although, I'm from NZ so will have to learn to think in pounds not its! We are all doing junk free June down here.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Hi i'm ,in fab idea, please feel free to add me.
  • emonteroflores
    emonteroflores Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in as well! I know that my issue is drinking way too much alcohol, almost everyday! Taco Tuesday's, Wednesday Wine Nights, thirsty Thursday's and before you know it, it's the weekend! By cutting alcohol, late night sweets & 30 minutes of walking everyday (which Im never active) I'm hoping to lose 10-12 pounds by July 10.
  • Laramary602
    Laramary602 Posts: 52 Member
    Im in :)
  • kiellymaylaw
    kiellymaylaw Posts: 3 Member
    Hey all, I'm doing a mini goal this month. I could use some friends to help keep me motivated and I'll do the same for you! :)

My Goals:

- Drink less diet soda.

- Eat out less

- Lose around 10lbs

Feel free to add me if this sounds like something you'd be interested in.

Have a happy, healthy day everyone!!

Brittany aka moo_imma_pig

I'd love to be your slimming buddy! I've got a stone to loose but loose the first few pounds and then slip up!
  • shellcarswell
    shellcarswell Posts: 17 Member
    I'm always up for more support and also to help too!

My goals are simple
    Lose 3-4lb in next month
    Cut out sugar snacking and only twice a week if I need something sugary
    Do 10k steps every 2 days, minimum 5k on top of my Zumba and gym

If I can do this and hopefully see results, it will help me keep at it :)

But feel free to add me if you need another buddy x
  • hillbilliesweetpea
    hillbilliesweetpea Posts: 3 Member
    I am so excited about this. I am totally in. I have a total of 20-25lbs to lose. I have already lost like 15-20lbs so far. My husband and I are doing this together but he's not too big on social graces. Me, I am a social butterfly and love to interact with people, guess that's why I love waitressing so much. Lol. Add me cause I'm going to be adding y'all.
  • lulubelle494
    lulubelle494 Posts: 4 Member
    Love the goals! My June goal is to record everything I eat and maintain a weekly average of 10K steps a day.

Feel free to add me! I can always use more motivation to stay accountable. Good luck, all.
  • sophroniapete
    sophroniapete Posts: 11 Member
    Count me in :D
  • jocjo14
    jocjo14 Posts: 6 Member
    I started June 1st. I have lost 10lbs but that is fluid. I seem to maintain a lot.

I am hoping to have a stone in total gone for June. I would love more friends to help with the motivation and also so I can support others.

Feel free to add me too.

Jo
  • cbutlerp1980
    cbutlerp1980 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! I have a total of 40 more to go but breaking it down into smaller chunks seems more doable. Let's do this!!
  • jenniblue6
    jenniblue6 Posts: 3 Member
    Just beginning? Without putting your body into shock, start off by changing your morning drink to GREEN TEA.
    For a healthy day snack, try PIZZA TOAST:
    ((1 slice of Ezekiel bread
    Natural tomato sauce
    1/8 cup shredded or fresh mozzarella cheese
    Slice of tomato and fresh basil (optional)))

First week is the hardest to get through. This is a great start.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Hi all, My Goal for June is 14 pounds I know that is a bit much but I have a lot to lose... I am going to try my hardest :) I am currently at 286 and I would love to be at 272 (which is 20 pounds down from my SW)
  • 13muthonikimani
    13muthonikimani Posts: 29 Member
    I'm in. I have a goal of 30 pounds, I've lost 14 so 16 more to go
  • 2luvhim
    2luvhim Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new to MFP and my goal is to lose 30 lbs by my 40th birthday which is in November 2015. I need some motivational people to help me out because I have awful eating habits. Because of the work I do, I may just have one meal a day which I know is unhealthy. I'm very excited about MFP because it holds you accountable for what you eat. I lost 4lbs this first week.
  • samanthacavett
    samanthacavett Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm in I need to lose a total of 30 pounds. I'm 3 pounds down for this week.
  • vmnewlife2012
    vmnewlife2012 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in! I also started June 1. Goal is any type of activity at least 21 days this month. I already lost 3lbs since the first and my energy is way up!!