I'm looking for a quick diet which will help me lose weight fast

does anyone have any tips or suggestions of one?

Replies

• KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    edited June 2015
    How fast do you want to lose weight? 1 lb a week? 2 lbs a week? How much do you want to lose in total?
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Maybe learn to use this site to help you understand how to eat at a consistent calorific deficit, then you will lose.

Read this.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    does anyone have any tips or suggestions of one?

'quick' fixes and crash diets generally don't work, that's why people end up yo yoing and gaining the weight back.

think sustainable lifestyle change instead...
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Only way I know of to lose weight quickly is to amputate a limb.

The is no quick and no easy way to lose weight. It is a gradual process of eating less than your body uses, but it is worth doing.
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    I'll be happy to tell you all about my life changing miracle supplement that makes weight loss fast and super easy! Just buy my . . . . . .
  • BeginnersBootcamp
    BeginnersBootcamp Posts: 90 Member
    No
  • Cparent04
    Cparent04 Posts: 26 Member
    I've just finished my first 30 days of Isagenix and have lost 20lbs this month. I am not expecting to continue to lose at this rate but it is a great start and I feel really good, and have lots of energy. As a busy mom of 2, I was looking for something super convenient and this works for me.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    Salmonella Diet. It's easy. Purchase 2 chicken breasts along with your regular groceries. Fail to notice then they fall out of the bag while you're unpacking. Find them in the back of the car 12 hours later, decide you're too broke to waste them, cook and eat (add some hot sauce if the funky smell gets to you). Lose 10lbs in 3 days with the added bonus of ab workouts every 15 minutes.

You can't fail.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Amputate a limb
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    From personal experience- getting the flu works wonders.
  • ravenstar25
    ravenstar25 Posts: 126 Member
    You can lose weight quickly or you can lose a lot of weight long term, you can't do both. Pick one.
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Yep, it's Friday :p
  • faidwen
    faidwen Posts: 131 Member
    Salmonella Diet. It's easy. Purchase 2 chicken breasts along with your regular groceries. Fail to notice then they fall out of the bag while you're unpacking. Find them in the back of the car 12 hours later, decide you're too broke to waste them, cook and eat (add some hot sauce if the funky smell gets to you). Lose 10lbs in 3 days with the added bonus of ab workouts every 15 minutes.

You can't fail.

LOLZ, seriously spit up a bit... too funny! And realistic as well! Good show!

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member

You can't fail.

Where's the vomit face
    ... Bleh! That would really work...
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Celery diet. You eat all the celery, because it's all negative calories! Your body will have so much work to do digesting that you'll stay in a deficit. My mother in law's cousin's mom's best friend's third cousin twice removed did it and she lost 40 lbs in 2 days! Never mind she had to be put in the hospital, something about malnutrition or some kind of bs like that, her doctor was trippin' or something. Celery. All you want. Infinite deficit and lightning fast weight loss. Because *kitten* science. :laugh:
    Oh, I make myself laugh so hard sometimes....
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member

I was just thinking "gee, posts like this mean it must be friday on MFP!"
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member

I'm waiting to see what epic ridiculousness will show up today. :wink:
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member

You can't fail.

You forgot to mention that you have to undercook them:).

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    Dnarules wrote: »

You can't fail.

You forgot to mention that you have to undercook them:).

True.

Added bonus of this diet is that Gatorade now comes in Sugar Free!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Not if you want to be healthy.... or not be miserable.