stupid but quick question..

Okay this might sound really weird but I've been wondering for a while now if losing weight also means getting smaller boobs.. is that a stupid question? Cause I feel kinda ridiculous asking it :#

Replies

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Very possibly so.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,359 Member
    Typically yes, fat makes up a lot of the breast tissue. Some people find though that while breasts size/bra strap size may reduce that cup size increases.

For instance in Australian sizes I was an 18DD but with weight loss, I became an 12 E or F.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    Most likely, yes. Might not be the first place to go, but if you reduce your body fat, eventually it's going to come off the boobs too.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Someday I'll get fitted properly but after a ~20 lb loss I went from US 38D to US 38C. The C's fit better now than they did a month ago so I think it's the skin tightening up some as I haven't lost much weight in that time.

~Lyssa
  • kuriakos_chris
    kuriakos_chris Posts: 48 Member
    When you hit smaller bf % you also lose some boob size yes.. It also depends on how much fat you store on boobs too.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    probably...I went from my fat D cup to my normal b cup it was great...I was always a b cup as a teenager early 20's...nice to be small boob'd again.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    It's always been true for me. But it's only ever been a matter of 10-15 lbs and band width (so, same cup size but smaller boobage with smaller band size)
  • Anabth
    Anabth Posts: 16 Member
    I've actually been fine with my bra size so far (its a D cup) and it might sound really really stupid but they're one of my best obvious features :/
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Anabth wrote: »
    Okay this might sound really weird but I've been wondering for a while now if losing weight also means getting smaller boobs.. is that a stupid question? Cause I feel kinda ridiculous asking it :#
    yes...when you lose weight *everything* shrinks.

• ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Before I gained my excess weight I was a 34B; at 134lbs, I was 36C; now, hovering at the high end of 111lbs, I'm back to 34B.
  • Pootler74
    Pootler74 Posts: 223 Member
    My cup size has stayed the same. Unfortunately, being older, and having been well-endowed for my entire adult life, what's left of my boobs could be mistaken for week old abandoned party balloons. :(
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I started small, and ended miniscule. Itty bitty.
  • ihatetodietalways
    ihatetodietalways Posts: 180 Member
    You lose fat everywhere.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Mine got bigger :smiley:
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    edited June 2015
    Mine got a LOT smaller .. But I was OK with that!! Fat boobs are not nice! Especially if there is another set right under the first!!!

Puppy_908720_409171.gif
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Unfortunately for me, yes. :( Losing the jibblies -as my son calls it- in all the wrong places first.
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Mine had never been large, even with 60 lbs added to my frame from what it is now. Sadly, no one can tell you what yours will do, since where fat is lost, as we lose, comes down to genetics. I'd honestly try not to focus on it. Just lose weight at a sustainable pace and see what happens.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    When you hit smaller bf % you also lose some boob size yes.. It also depends on how much fat you store on boobs too.
    y75w860pjr97.jpg

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Getting pregnant solved that problem for me....