My Before & After Pictures

Hi everyone!
So, I'm home for the holidays & figured it would be a good time to see how i've progressed in my weight loss journey! I've posted some pictures of me at 265 lbs on my profile. I'm still about 25 lbs off of my goal, but I think seeing these photos gave me a whole new motivation to just finish this off in 2009!

Good luck everyone! The holiday season is almost over!!!!

Replies

• artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Hi everyone!
    So, I'm home for the holidays & figured it would be a good time to see how i've progressed in my weight loss journey! I've posted some pictures of me at 265 lbs on my profile. I'm still about 25 lbs off of my goal, but I think seeing these photos gave me a whole new motivation to just finish this off in 2009!

Good luck everyone! The holiday season is almost over!!!!
  • artschoolgirl
    Oh, P.S., I just woke up & am still in my pj's & obviously in need of a manicure! haha, I'll post updated "after" pictures soon though, when I'm not in my pjs :noway:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Holy cow! :noway:

Great job!! :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Look at you! WTG!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    WOW girl - that is, you are amazing!!!!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    You look awesome. You look like 2 different people. You are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    you look fabulous! way to go~!
  • artschoolgirl
    Thanks everyone!! I really needed to re-visit my past to get back on track after the holidays! I have had lots of e-mails asking me how long it took me. Well, I started 4 years ago and I haven't always been good as far as staying on track, never gaining, just taking longer to take off the weight. I'm glad that i've taken my time to lose the weight & I think that it will help me keep it off in the long run. I started off by just dieting & that took off the first 100lbs, but now i'm working hard at the gym to take off that remaining fat. I hope one year from now I'm showing off my new body that I've always wanted!

Thanks again!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    That is absolutely amazing. You are gorgeous. You look awesome. Keep up the great pace. Remember, the tortoise won, not the hare.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    It also looks like you're younger... in fact, my first thought was it was mother and daughter in the pictures.
  • Wow! Congrats.
  • artschoolgirl
    I was always told that I look much older that I was haha. So, now it's weird that I'm finally starting to look my age!!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    You look amazing!
  • Amaaaazing, absolutely amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    You go girl! You look great! :smile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    wow thats awesome!!!!
    you go girl :wink:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    WOW
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    :drinker: wow great job
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    It also looks like you're younger... in fact, my first thought was it was mother and daughter in the pictures.

I thought the same!!!! You look great babe. Keep up the good word.
  • Wow, congratulations on your amazing weight loss! You look fantastic, babe!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!