Need MFP Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• ccosetti
    ccosetti Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not selfish at all. You can add me also. I don't have any friends on here as I'm just getting started.
  • tru82
    tru82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone... More friends the merrier :)
  • jmesleh
    jmesleh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! Feel free to add me! (Anyone) I've finally started to lose consistent weight and having no cheerleaders to congratulate me is a bit sad :(
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Goes for the original poster or anyone for that matter. Always up to make friends and lend out advice and support.
  • superchick9235
    superchick9235 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looKing for people for help encourage me and for me you encourage in return but I don't know how to add people, can anyone help or add me?
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Friends always welcome! Please add me too, let's do this together!
  • melholmes80
    melholmes80 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't have many, and I think having a little encouragement along my journey would help immensely. It's sad seeing my home screen say "you lost 20 lbs so far!" and there's no one to say "yay!".

A selfish reason for wanting MFP friends, but I'm hoping we can help each other!

Not selfish at all...I feel the same way. I tried to stick to myself with my weight loss for the first little while, but you're right, having someone to say congrats when you reach a goal is awesome. Feel free to add me and we can do this together
  • StaciBennett293
    StaciBennett293 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me or anyone else that wants to :smile: