Who knew I was a little kid at heart

You know that you are making A LOT of progress when you are able to ride in the Firetruck ride in the mall. Looking at how small those things are and with the doubt in my head...I thought what the heck. My friend kept telling me I should try it as he thought I would fit and since we were goofing off that day anyhow...POOF!!!! Then I noticed in the picture I even had a stow away....that was the best feeling...to this day I still cannot believe I got to ride in the Firetruck...thank you MFP for keeping me on track and to those of you supports....my hat is off to you all....XOXO

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    You know that you are making A LOT of progress when you are able to ride in the Firetruck ride in the mall. Looking at how small those things are and with the doubt in my head...I thought what the heck. My friend kept telling me I should try it as he thought I would fit and since we were goofing off that day anyhow...POOF!!!! Then I noticed in the picture I even had a stow away....that was the best feeling...to this day I still cannot believe I got to ride in the Firetruck...thank you MFP for keeping me on track and to those of you supports....my hat is off to you all....XOXO
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Looks uncomfortable :laugh: , but way to go! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!