A public acknowledgment and thanks for people who helped me succeed at this malarkey

Sued0nim
Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
edited June 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
There's a load of you sane, wonderful people who give your time and common sense. Some I just read, others I interact with but all I learn from

So even though I will forget a load of people, and I would really like others to acknowledge those who have helped them do this, here's my paltry shout out and thanks to

@Liftng4Lis ..lady you rock!
@sijomial ...love your advice and warmth
@mrm27...dude you know your stuff and you ain't afraid to say it
@tincanonastring ...peep cleanse makes me roar
@SideSteel , @Sarauk2sf ...goes without saying almost

Replies

• mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    There's a load of you sane, wonderful people who give your time and common sense. Some I just read, others I interact with but all I learn from

So even though I will forget a load of people, and I would really like others to acknowledge those who have helped me do this, here's my paltry shout out and thanks to

A great list that I too have learned much from, and and saddened that some won't have the same opportunity.
  • Sued0nim
    Who helped you?
  • mantium999
    Who helped you?

If this was directed to me, 3 on that list were paramount to my knowledge early on, when I was lost and confused like so many who come. Their brutal honesty, and solid feedback in the forums kept me coming back for more. I am far from where I want to be, but because of them I know exactly why, and how to fix it.

@MrM27 @SideSteel @Sarauk2sf specifically.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member

So even though I will forget a load of people, and I would really like others to acknowledge those who have helped them do this, here's my paltry shout out and thanks to

I approve of everyone on this list
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    In turn, I am learning lots from @rabbitjb
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,953 Member
    Great list! I haven't seen tincanonastriong for a while, where did he get to? Or is he seasonal, along with the peeps?
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited June 2015
    mantium999 wrote: »
    Who helped you?

If this was directed to me, 3 on that list were paramount to my knowledge early on, when I was lost and confused like so many who come. Their brutal honesty, and solid feedback in the forums kept me coming back for more. I am far from where I want to be, but because of them I know exactly why, and how to fix it.

@MrM27 @SideSteel @Sarauk2sf specifically.

I'm newer to the site than you lot, and I lurked a bit before posting to the forums. It was quickly apparent to me that these three knew what they were talking about.

• Sued0nim
    Frick @usmcmp ...where would my profile shot be without your stomach thread
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,581 Member
    Orphia wrote: »
    In turn, I am learning lots from @rabbitjb

+ 1.

Nice to see it being paid forward. I have learned a lot from many on that list. Tincan's around, he's just been recovering from the Easter rush. :)
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Great list! I haven't seen tincanonastriong for a while, where did he get to? Or is he seasonal, along with the peeps?

I seem to recall from the confessions thread (which I've given up on) that he had some life things that needed to be dealt with.

He appeared on some thread somewhere in the recent past but I believe he's a busy fellow at present and this makes me sad.

A related thing:

I approve of this list and it's so nice to have some people here with their heads on straight.

~Lyssa
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member

200.gif
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    I don't post very often but I read all the posts I'm physically able to get through and I typically take the most away from @lemurcat12 posts :) so thank you for taking the time to respond thoughtfully and honestly in threads, I learn a lot from you!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    I agree with the OP...I will add @ndj1979 just because I like his brand of no non-sense posting...and I have learned from all mentioned above as well...still learning...

• Sued0nim
    usmcmp wrote: »

200.gif

tumblr_lo1297VN7t1qdshi4o1_500.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member

I will cosign that list...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    I agree with the OP...I will add @ndj1979 just because I like his brand of no non-sense posting...and I have learned from all mentioned above as well...still learning...

LOL, I think you are the only one…

careful, you might get in trouble admitting that...
  • Sued0nim

Damn yes

See I knew I'd forget loads
  • mantium999

Very much second this nomination
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    All approved here.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    edited June 2015
    Mine was/is @Acg67
This discussion has been closed.