Do you post "gym selfies?"

14567810»

Replies

• greekyogurtandpuppies
    greekyogurtandpuppies Posts: 81 Member
    Gym selfies are great if they boost your self esteem! Personally I am drenched in sweat and red after a workout and I don't my followers on social media to see me like that lol
  • adobrev
    adobrev Posts: 108 Member
    I take selfies, but I don't post them? I feel embarrassed,because the girls in my town intentionally post it for attention and admit it proudly, so I don't want to be "just another one."

But I don't agree that most people do it because they're narcissistic, some people just like updating their friends and family with their progress and are proud, but then you have people like some famous fitness models who get butt implants and take photos and videos doing squats and say "ooo if you do squats too you can accomplish my *kitten*" and get a zillion likes. THATS narcissism because they didn't even work for anything nor accomplish anything aside from spending money on a fake *kitten*. Bravo idiots
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    When I take "gym selfies" it is usually just for me to see the progress!
  • shreddedtrooper
    shreddedtrooper Posts: 107 Member
    edited June 2015
    Chuck Norris

Thats all.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    nick40ghs wrote: »
    draznyth wrote: »
    It is funny to see people posting gym selfies. It's as if the self-gratification of their work and progress isn't enough that they have to post it on social media to receive gratification from others. Somewhat petty.

Wow. This is the opinion of the OP. Never would have guessed it.

OP doesn't lift

sadface.jpg

OP doesn't lift, that is right. Huh, such a profound thought.

stick around bro I'm brimming with profundity na mean

You're a damn tool who can't lift that much.

brah we can't all be blessed with overweight bodies to carry around for years to make easy gains knowimsayin
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    edited June 2015
    Oh god... Not the bro brah nomsayin talk.

*runs screaming from the room*

But first...

Lemme take a selfie
  • FitForL1fe
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    Oh god... Not the bro brah nomsayin talk.

*runs screaming from the room*

But first...

Lemme take a selfie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q6uxn7tUuc
  • nick40vmi
    nick40vmi Posts: 70 Member
    It is funny to see people posting gym selfies. It's as if the self-gratification of their work and progress isn't enough that they have to post it on social media to receive gratification from others. Somewhat petty.

OP doesn't lift

sadface.jpg

brah we can't all be blessed with overweight bodies to carry around for years to make easy gains knowimsayin

Please you about as round as a tire. You've got pencil for arms, I don't want to hear this hahhaa.
  • FitForL1fe

OP doesn't lift

sadface.jpg

Please you about as round as a tire. You've got pencil for arms, I don't want to hear this hahhaa.

haha bro

bro

brah

go pick up a weight

and maybe ask yo dentist why yo teeth so dark
  • nick40vmi
    nick40vmi Posts: 70 Member
    Hahhaa so concerned about how much I lift and that's not even important. Look, I don't have to tell anyone that I lift more than you ever have, you just live your miserable life trying to prove yourself you aren't full of yourself and I'll let your ego have its day. Clearly, out of sight out of mind works for you. Take care and Godspeed
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Nope that's awkies
  • FitForL1fe
    Hahhaa so concerned about how much I lift and that's not even important. Look, I don't have to tell anyone that I lift more than you ever have, you just live your miserable life trying to prove yourself you aren't full of yourself and I'll let your ego have its day. Clearly, out of sight out of mind works for you. Take care and Godspeed

lol don't worry brah I won't lose any sleep over your lifts

keep up the weight loss journey, I believe in you
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    On Facebook? Where I made the mistake of accepting friend requests from bosses and colleagues and people I dated for not very long? Where I don't trust the privacy settings one iota? There are like 2 ordinary pictures of me on there, and I feel weird about those.
    s_y8s wrote: »
    Nope that's awkies

lol this
  • titanspen214
    titanspen214 Posts: 101 Member
    I as well thought I'd be seeing gym selfies not irrelevant questions! Gym selfies are sexy