Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Incredible story! Whatta transformation! It was an eye-opener reading the post. I am still starting , so it's interesting to read it. Your story is very inspiring :)
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Congratulations that is amazing commitment and you have done so well, you are an inspiration :)
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    A big fat [no pun intended lol] congratulations to you, you truly look amazing. How old are you?
  • Seigla
    Seigla Posts: 172 Member
    Jztime, amazing job! Inspiring to read. I only lost 50 pounds, which already changed my life in so many ways, I find it hard to imagine what it must be like for you. You have great willpower. Do whatever it takes to maintain this; you are worth it!
  • captainlolo
    captainlolo Posts: 3 Member
    Wow you are truly amazing! Congratulations and enjoy! :D
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Seigla wrote: »
    Jztime, amazing job! Inspiring to read. I only lost 50 pounds, which already changed my life in so many ways, I find it hard to imagine what it must be like for you. You have great willpower. Do whatever it takes to maintain this; you are worth it!

Thank you!

I'm 33. Yes this has totally changed every aspect of my life. I'll try and put some stuff together in one place about my journey. I have s website (can't promote here) so if you would like it then please message me. I took selfies all the way along the journey and recorded everything. There was s lot of stuff going on. Heartbreak, unemployment, parental issues, relocation and depression.
  • saltypancakez
    saltypancakez Posts: 17 Member
    Wow wow wow!

You look fantastic and you are the living proof of 'mind over matter'.

I'm in awe and I wish you all the best. Congratulations!
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    You are inspiring!! Thanks for sharing. I need the push as I have been on a plateau for a while!! Great job!!
  • debsanland
    debsanland Posts: 21 Member
    Amazing, you are a weight loss ninja!
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    YAY!!!!! You are amazing!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Congrats! I can relate to so much of this.
  • fadingweight
    fadingweight Posts: 25 Member
    You are so handsome omg. Congrats! Inspiration, definitely.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    What an incredible transformation! <3 Thanks for the right up. I enjoyed that.
  • lindabortner
    lindabortner Posts: 20 Member
    Congratulations!!! I love your story and would love to share a similar story by the end of the year.
  • Hulbert0089
    Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
    edited June 2015
    zoomtech16 wrote: »
    Wow! Amazing job! That is so true about being detached from the old you, but still kind of wishing people weren't so judgmental about the old you.

What are you talking about? Every comment I've read are positive about this man that just accomplished something amazing for himself.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Here's to your success and to your health!
  • Mermaid_s
    Mermaid_s Posts: 27 Member
    truly inspirational. great job!
  • asunnysnowman
    asunnysnowman Posts: 56 Member
    Congratulations!! That's amazing!
  • drzoltar
    drzoltar Posts: 20 Member
    Way to go! That is fantastic! I hope others are inspired by your success.
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Wow!!! You look like a completely different person. Amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!