Any gamers or anime lovers here?

Replies

• Niajon16
    Niajon16 Posts: 52 Member
    Clo747 wrote: »
    Niajon16 wrote: »
    Love my anime! Currently watching Gintama, Shokugeki no Soma (which I'm honestly not loving), and trying out Ore Monogatari.
    My faves are Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Kill la Kill, Another...this list is getting too long so I'm gonna stop. :smiley:

Ah! I remember watching an episode of kill la kill on toonami and thinking "what am I watching?!". Then some time later a friend of mine advised it gets better and It did in its own (nudist) way

Lol...yeah... They're half naked. A lot. I enjoyed the tongue in cheek way it was done, though. And the characters were brill.

I also kinda ship uzu and satski
  • rcfrk17
    rcfrk17 Posts: 1 Member
    gamer here, playing though fallout 3 right now in the wake of fallout 4 hype. I play a lot of league of legends as well.
  • britterbug4d
    britterbug4d Posts: 6 Member
    Not much of an amine person. But love my video games
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    I just started watching a new anime, Attack on Titian and it's the most epic thing I've seen so far!!

THIS! needs a season two!! I may check out the 3DS game too. anyone try it?
  • LemonadeCandy_
    LemonadeCandy_ Posts: 195 Member
    I love both of those things! Current anime I'm following this season are Punchline and Ore Monogatari. I'm also a HUGE One Piece fan (but I read it..only watch it as the collections are released in the US). I love a lot of others as well (Toradora as you can see, but that's more of a joke between my friend and I on here that we are "diet warriors"..).

Current gaming addiction is Splatoon. I hate shooters (if that's what you want to call it?) but I cannot stop playing it.

Nice to meet all of you! Feel free to add me!
  • Jessie1914
    Jessie1914 Posts: 8 Member
    Love both anime and video games. :smile: Too many anime to name my favorite but I'm really into RPGs and fighting games. Favorite RPG series is final fantasy
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    bmele0 wrote: »
    There is a group for geeks on MFP, called The Geek Squid!
    Yes there is. Group search function is wonky at the moment so for those interested here's the link.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3566-the-geek-squid
    and for gamers
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/19-mfp-gamers

• unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    video game lover here. Especially Skyrim.
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    CatSkull wrote: »
    I love both of those things! Current anime I'm following this season are Punchline and Ore Monogatari. I'm also a HUGE One Piece fan (but I read it..only watch it as the collections are released in the US). I love a lot of others as well (Toradora as you can see, but that's more of a joke between my friend and I on here that we are "diet warriors"..).

Current gaming addiction is Splatoon. I hate shooters (if that's what you want to call it?) but I cannot stop playing it.

My husband is addicted to Splatoon right now! Its a super cool game!
    How are enjoying Ore Monogatari? Its not a style I usually go for, but I thought the first episode I watched had promise to be something I would enjoy...
  • gam3rguy
    here's some anime. blu rays and VHS (...yes, VHS) not included.
    ra6oqdnu9nex.jpg
    sgh8tgtbn31l.jpg
    p9pfxrrafnvx.jpg
  • gam3rguy
    edited June 2015
    CatSkull wrote: »

My husband is addicted to Splatoon right now! Its a super cool game!
    How are enjoying Ore Monogatari? Its not a style I usually go for, but I thought the first episode I watched had promise to be something I would enjoy...
    does "splatoon" have a single player "story mode", or is it just multi-player? I don't do multi-player. my Wii-U is just sitting there kinda bored.

• Clo747
    @gam3rguy Yeah, it does. Kinda puzzle like with some boss fights at the end. I've only done the first level so far, but it was a clever little bit to the game. I prefer it to the multiplayer parts, too. That seems to be hubby's domain.
  • gam3rguy
    @gam3rguy Yeah, it does. Kinda puzzle like with some boss fights at the end. I've only done the first level so far, but it was a clever little bit to the game. I prefer it to the multiplayer parts, too. That seems to be hubby's domain.
    so, kinda "portal-ish" then? may check it out then. gaming sites are only talking up the multi-player, and i'm all like "i'll just wait for fatal frame 5".

• kuriakos_chris
    kuriakos_chris Posts: 48 Member
    I have seen so many animes.. :D
  • babyblues0184
    babyblues0184 Posts: 10 Member
    No anime, but love video games mostly MMO's.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    I reckon the geek group muse be one of the largest on MFP, its all the sitting.
  • sup3rb3ast
    sup3rb3ast Posts: 73 Member
    I am sort of into anime and totally into gaming (console, PS3 and PS4). Watching Another right now, love Hellsing, Death Note and Blood+ is okay. As for games... I just finished Fallout 3 for the ten millionth play through, and started New Vegas to celebrate the announcement of Fallout 4. Also finishing up the DLC for Shadow of Mordor and sometimes I play DMC. Elder Scrolls Online is my newest acquisition so I will probably play that a lot now. Nice to see other nerds on here!
  • Clo747
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    so, kinda "portal-ish" then? may check it out then. gaming sites are only talking up the multi-player, and i'm all like "i'll just wait for fatal frame 5".

Oooh, you went way over my head there! lol I bought a Wii U for my kids for xmas; and in readiness for the new Zelda game...c'mon, Miyamoto, pull it together!... I've never played Portal, but is that the one where the machine that's helping you goes mad...? And is Fatal Frame a game about taking pictures of ghosts? Because I swear I played that 10 years ago!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy wrote: »

Oooh, you went way over my head there! lol I bought a Wii U for my kids for xmas; and in readiness for the new Zelda game...c'mon, Miyamoto, pull it together!... I've never played Portal, but is that the one where the machine that's helping you goes mad...? And is Fatal Frame a game about taking pictures of ghosts? Because I swear I played that 10 years ago!
    also waiting for Zelda...and Metroid!!
    that's the game. GLaDoS. not sure she's ever really "helping", at least there's cake...wait. :(
    fatal frame's kinda old now, but there's a new one coming out on Wii-U. you use the gamepad as your camera obscura!

• pottsypentav
    pottsypentav Posts: 21 Member
    Playstation gamer here. Well hyped for the new Batman game. Need to balance between playing it and getting in shape before I'm a dad next month and can no longer find the time.