figured this should go here:)

NWCountryGal
NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
since I feel I have suceeded in making it to 56 years old, LOL!!!!!!!!! Today IS my birthday and nwfamilygal and her husband are treating me to dinner tonight "out"!! I saved extra calories today so I didn't need to worry bout calories:) This New Year is going to be the best of my life, I just feel it:) I've learned so much here, as well as through my church:) I owe it all to God first, and my friends second;) I believe He put every one of you in my life, especially my very best friend edie(nwfamilygal). God bless each and every one of you tonight, denise in Sams Valley Oregon:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Flowers for all and oh, heres to water!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to fitness chick and nwfamilygal, I now actually drink water!!!!:laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I drank 16 eight oz glasses yesterday and am working on close to that today:) Im thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    since I feel I have suceeded in making it to 56 years old, LOL!!!!!!!!! Today IS my birthday and nwfamilygal and her husband are treating me to dinner tonight "out"!! I saved extra calories today so I didn't need to worry bout calories:) This New Year is going to be the best of my life, I just feel it:) I've learned so much here, as well as through my church:) I owe it all to God first, and my friends second;) I believe He put every one of you in my life, especially my very best friend edie(nwfamilygal). God bless each and every one of you tonight, denise in Sams Valley Oregon:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Flowers for all and oh, heres to water!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to fitness chick and nwfamilygal, I now actually drink water!!!!:laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I drank 16 eight oz glasses yesterday and am working on close to that today:) Im thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

Happy Happy Happy BIRTHDAY my Dear Friend!! So glad you're in my life as well:smooched:
    Enjoy the Birthday Dinner and ....ahhhh be sure and get some ice water to go along with the meal:laugh: :laugh: Denise? I'm so proud of how far you've come!!

That is AWESOME getting in so much water yesterday...good for you:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: Yeehaw!!!!!!!!! is RIGHT~

:heart: ya Elizabeth
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Happy Birthday huni!

have a great meal out tonight and well done on your weight loss so far :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Happy birthday!
  • NWCountryGal
    Thanks to all of you:) We had a great time! Greek Vegetarian pizza at Abby's, 2 slices. Delicious, and I had just 2 glasses of wine with that. I tanked up on water before and now I am drinking up another of my 32 ouncers:) I still had 198 cals left I could have eaten, but don't need them.

The water sure gets more inviting after you are drinking it awhile. I truly believe it saved my bacon(no pun intended:laugh: )over christmas:):drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Love to all, denise in Sams Valley Oregon:drinker: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Happy Birthday Denise!:drinker: :heart:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Im so glad you had a great time on your birthday!!:flowerforyou: And way to go staying within your calories!:drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Happy Birthday!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Happy Birthday!!!!!
    Glad you had a GREAT time.
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Great job on staying under your calories on a birthday! That's quite a feat in itself. You're an inspiration! Happy Birthday!!! Just like the wine you had for your birthday, you just keep getting better and better as you age. God is pretty awesome isn't He??? :bigsmile:

Happy Birthday and have a fantastic 2009!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Happy birthday! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I'm right behind you age wise. I just turned 55 in November. We're improving with age. :happy: God bless you.

Betty
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    :heart: ya tpo. Happy Birthday and enjoy your birthday dinner. Congrtrats on all that water.. You are a dear fiend. thanks for all u your help.---Marie
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Happy birthday and congrats for going under your calories and learning to drink water! :flowerforyou: :drinker: God bless you, too. :smile: Oh wait . . . I think He already did. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!