Here Again, Looking to Lose 90-100 lbs

I've pretty much got the same kind of story as a lot of other people out there who join this site - I'm tired of being unhealthy, I've been battling with my weight for a long time, my home environment is not conducive to weight loss, etc. I was a member of MFP a few years ago and I lost a sizable chunk of weight (about 50 lbs) successfully, but I lost interest in pushing it further and ended up calling it quits. Of course, I gained everything back and sort of wallowed for a while.

I'm hoping to take up the habit of counting again, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to stick with it if I can find some friends here who are working hard towards their goals. I'm not going to be doing anything fancy for a now, just recording what I eat and trying to keep it within my daily limit. As I get comfortable with the routine of counting, I'm hoping to try and progress towards adding more greens to my diet, planning some regular workouts, etc.

Anyway, feel free to add me if you're interested in having a new buddy! I'm in my early 20s and going for a rather heavy loss, but I don't care how old my potential pals are or if their goals are radically different from mine.

Replies