Ladies 50+ Friend me and let me know if you would like to join Club 50+ for women 50 years old or ol

Replies

• marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Add me to the group
  • marybbrown1104
    marybbrown1104 Posts: 5 Member
    Is this club still open to join - I need this so much!
  • tswife79
    tswife79 Posts: 1
    please add me also
  • ngoodloe53
    ngoodloe53 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join please.
  • dazzo51
    dazzo51 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to join. I will be 64 and it is just getting harder and harder.
  • ep4234
    ep4234 Posts: 16 Member
    count me in too.
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Please add me too!
  • msjackiemorgan
    msjackiemorgan Posts: 45 Member
    Welcome Ladies 50+ Friend me and let me know if you would like to join Club 50+ for women 50 years old or older. We share successes, struggles, motivation, tips for cravings, temptations, food, exercise.

• msjackiemorgan
    Welcome Ladies 50+ Friend me and let me know if you would like to join Club 50+ for women 50 years old or older. We share successes, struggles, motivation, tips for cravings, temptations, food, exercise.

• msjackiemorgan
    I'd like to join
  • NicoleBarnes1
    NicoleBarnes1 Posts: 7 Member
    Yes I would like to join, started MFP 2 weeks ago.
  • Schiov2
    Schiov2 Posts: 1
    Yes please! I need help !
  • clbh2014
    clbh2014 Posts: 3 Member
    I would like to join please.
  • blueskydiver408
    blueskydiver408 Posts: 6 Member
    I too would like to join this group!

• blueskydiver408
    blueskydiver408 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm a newbie...how do I join a group?

• hutchin88
    hutchin88 Posts: 83 Member
    I'm a newbie...how do I join a group?

Hi, blueskydiver,
    You just go to the groups tab in the tool bar, and you will see all of the groups. Click on the one you want and it will prompt you to join.
  • jeanielynn1
    jeanielynn1 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone I am 54 and need all the help I can get thanks
  • Sherryfood95
    Sherryfood95 Posts: 58 Member
    If this is still active I would like to join. Could really use the help to stay on track. I'm 50 and heavy exerciser which makes it hard to cut back. Plus tend to binge when I'm bored or need a pick me up.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Sounds great! I'm definitely in!
  • renalunit22
    renalunit22 Posts: 4 Member

I love to join please