ElliottTN wrote: »
    Before
    if1xf9.jpg

After
    2nu3lhc.jpg
    I think I'm in love!
  • dangie2002
    dangie2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Wow, everyone looks so good!!! I can't wait to see myself with those big changes!!!
  • tattooedminx
    tattooedminx Posts: 19 Member
    l6s3z48hokxy.jpg
    bi66uqvmcf6x.jpg

Lost 133 lbs at one point, but back to 120 lbs lost, will find out tomorrow if that has changed. I got too comfy but back to fighting for my goals, 10 lb's gained over the past 3 year's when I lost 133 lbs? I think that's ok and I know I'll get it back off.

My inspiration!! <3

• sharonhouse81
    sharonhouse81 Posts: 20 Member
    Awesome!!! I know I can do it now!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    l6s3z48hokxy.jpg
    bi66uqvmcf6x.jpg

Lost 133 lbs at one point, but back to 120 lbs lost, will find out tomorrow if that has changed. I got too comfy but back to fighting for my goals, 10 lb's gained over the past 3 year's when I lost 133 lbs? I think that's ok and I know I'll get it back off.

My inspiration!! <3

:) Well thanks, I can't wait to be able to post some flat stomach with a slight cut in it, pictures.
  • Kates8891
    Kates8891 Posts: 47 Member
    Great post! Everyone looks fantastic specially @ElliottTN‌ :heart_eyes:
  • burnsinglbs16
    burnsinglbs16 Posts: 26 Member
    You guys all look GREAT! I gotta get back to it. I stopped and now back at it again! I got my FitBit Flex and hope that this helps motivate me!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Sparlingo wrote: »
    comparison-9months-side_zps35c18937.jpg

Working to get back to this after baby #2 (harder with two kidlets underfoot!) but I definitely saw an improvement to my midsection. Excited to do more lifting this go around and see the tummy improve way more than it did that first go around :smile:

You just gave me hope, all your stretch marks disappeared amazing!!!

They're still there, but they are harder to see. Time will make them fade. The skin will still have the bumps.
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    What an awesome thread. I am so much more concerned with my tummy than the rest of my body lol!!! Thank you everyone for showing your amazing progress! I hope I can post in this thread some day too :blush:
  • memphismeghugs
    memphismeghugs Posts: 1 Member
    keep it up everyone! these pictures are awesome!
  • KristenMarie1181
    KristenMarie1181 Posts: 216 Member
    edited June 2015
    everyone did a great job

• xBabyLlamaDrama
    xBabyLlamaDrama Posts: 53 Member
    ElliottTN wrote: »
    Before
    if1xf9.jpg

After
    2nu3lhc.jpg

Dude.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    all so nice ^^
  • TimeforchangeEtd
    TimeforchangeEtd Posts: 11 Member
    This is sooo encouraging! WOW! I am so so impressed with all your hard work guys!! Motivates me!!
    Thank you for being vulnerable and fighting the fight so that some of us starting the journey can have hope and a vision! :)
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    I am glad this thread was revived! So much inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!