Young 20s Fitness Challenge and Support

Replies

• MorganSpurrier
    MorganSpurrier Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I think this thread is absolutely perfect! I'm 21 and attempting to start a healthier lifestyle. I'd love to be apart of a community of like minded women!
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Hey! I'm 20. I lost about 50 lbs 4 years ago, and then gained 10 of those lbs back this past year from just living the typical university life.
    I lost 5 lbs this past month though, and aiming to get back to my old size before Aug. Feel free to add me :)
  • arhewitt661
    arhewitt661 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm 21 :) would love to be a part of a group of people around the same age! I gained 30 pounds in college I'm trying to lose at 10-20. I love working out (weight lifting, anyway, cardio not so much) but eating right is a big challenge for me, especially since I'm still in college!
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Hey everybody! I made us a group :) feel free to join! The more the merrier :p

The group name is "In Our 20's Fitness Support Group!"

Looking forward to swapping recipes and workout routines!
  • niajones95
    niajones95 Posts: 59 Member
    Hey! I'm twenty in a few weeks and would love to join! So far in a year I have lost 47lbs and I'm hoping to lose maybe another twenty! :)
  • bellcait
    bellcait Posts: 18 Member
    I'm 25, so technically mid-20s :( can I still play?
  • daneshamitchell92
    daneshamitchell92 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello I am in my 20s as well and just started looking to live a healthier lifestyle. Here looking for support and motivation, feel free to add me!!
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    I'm in! I'm 20.
  • fitmom46itworks258
    fitmom46itworks258 Posts: 3 Member
    Love this group! I'm in! I'm 28 and I just had my first baby! I gained 50 lbs during pregnancy (yikes) and I am working to get back to my pre baby weight! I have been doing crossfit for 6.5 years. Before I got pregnant I was a very clean eater and I am slowly getting back to that! I have lost 30lbs so far but these last 20lbs are coming off very slow!
  • brobn001
    brobn001 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm 25 and I want to lose 40lbs by my 26th birthday, which is in 5months and a bit from today!! and get a boob job :# lol!

I've lost 47lbs so far but that was over the course of 3years.. I've since gained 10lbs and I'm desperate to get focused again :s

I'd love to add you ladies, if thats ok? want to do this with me? x
  • seerickson2
    seerickson2 Posts: 12 Member
    Some of you have mentioned T25-- what have been your experiences with it? I'm interested in trying it out, but what to make sure it's worth the $$$!
  • lilbitsc89
    lilbitsc89 Posts: 77 Member
    I'm interested!!
  • lilbitsc89
    lilbitsc89 Posts: 77 Member
    brobn001 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm 25 and I want to lose 40lbs by my 26th birthday, which is in 5months and a bit from today!! and get a boob job :# lol!

I've lost 47lbs so far but that was over the course of 3years.. I've since gained 10lbs and I'm desperate to get focused again :s

I'd love to add you ladies, if thats ok? want to do this with me? x

I'm 26 and a newlywed and gained a quick 10 lbs leading up to the wedding and since the wedding (may 9th). Trying to get myself under control and get back in shape. I'd love to find more friends to stay motivated and share recipes !
  • nirnab
    nirnab Posts: 3 Member
    I would love to join you in getting fit. I just joined and need to lose 35lbs and get back in shape the healthy way. I appreciate any help and advice.
  • Maricelars17
    Maricelars17 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in! I'm 23 and about to start the Led Mills Combat
  • daneshamitchell92
    daneshamitchell92 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello, I'm 22 and have been steadily gaining weight for the last 3 years. I am looking to lose 35 lbs of fat and gain some muscle and tone up my muscles! Here looking for support and motivation, please feel free to add me. Let's be friends!!
  • ndulgetoday
    ndulgetoday Posts: 25 Member
    Hey Y'all add me I'm 24 and im all in for the challenge and support! We can do this!!...Whoot Whoot!!...lol
  • JenytaBach
    JenytaBach Posts: 5 Member
    I'm 22 and I'm in!!! I'm new to My FitnessPal as well
  • SunflowerSandra
    SunflowerSandra Posts: 70 Member
    I think I just said that I'm 22 when applying for the group, but I turned 23 a few weeks ago... still hasn't sunk in, I thought I'd be 18 forever.

I don't "eat clean" but def cleaner than before, that said if a glas of wine fits my calories, I'll have it (sometimes even when it doesn't fit). I've lost over 5lbs. in 5 weeks just working out en cutting out most alcohol (student life...). Definitely interested in sharing work-out though! :)