Gluten??

i have been gluten free since late March of this year. Because of several different issues I was having my dr recommended I try this to see if it helped. I noticed a huge different since cutting out gluten! Headaches went away, mouth wasn't dry anymore, no pain in my hands and arms, energy levels were better, better menta, focus, ect. The past three weeks I was on vacation and eAting gluten bc I couldn't eat gluten free the whole trip. Since then my mouth has been very dry! It's an awful feeling and its dry all day no matter how much water I drink. I am getting back into gf and hopefully it will go away again! Has anyone else had this problem before?

Replies

• Original_Beauty
    Original_Beauty Posts: 180 Member
    Maybe get tested for coeliacs? I have it. You need to be eating gluten.
  • mrsroddy1228
    mrsroddy1228 Posts: 93 Member
    been tested and it came back negative but my dr said it can be really hard to know bc the blood test isn't always accurate. She said cutting if out for six weeks is the best way to know. Out bodies don't necessarily need gluten, there are lots of other ways to get your carbs in.
  • Original_Beauty
    Original_Beauty Posts: 180 Member
    True, you can get the gene test and if that is positive get a biopsy done...better to know for sure.