Feeling glad

Well went home to the in-laws for the holidays and while I was not as bad as I would have been on prior holidays I definately let myself enjoy the holiday. Still got a couple of workouts in ect but was dreading the scale this morning for my first post holiday weight in. Well got on the scale and tuhdahh!
Actually lost a pound over christmas. PHEW! heres to surviving the holiday! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Well went home to the in-laws for the holidays and while I was not as bad as I would have been on prior holidays I definately let myself enjoy the holiday. Still got a couple of workouts in ect but was dreading the scale this morning for my first post holiday weight in. Well got on the scale and tuhdahh!
    Actually lost a pound over christmas. PHEW! heres to surviving the holiday! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Congrats.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Way to go spyguy.. :drinker: :drinker:

I think I lost some too, but it wasn't pretty. I ended up with salmonella poisoning the day after Christmas and did not eat anything more than ice chips for 2 solid days.. Would not recommend as a strategy..

Back to logging and watching the food.. jb
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!