Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:
Possible Fitbit Downtime Thursday, November 14th between 22:30 and 23:00 PDT. Please see our Support Announcement for more details.

Feeling glad

Tri_DadTri_Dad Posts: 1,465Member Posts: 1,465Member
Well went home to the in-laws for the holidays and while I was not as bad as I would have been on prior holidays I definately let myself enjoy the holiday. Still got a couple of workouts in ect but was dreading the scale this morning for my first post holiday weight in. Well got on the scale and tuhdahh!
Actually lost a pound over christmas. PHEW! heres to surviving the holiday! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Tri_DadTri_Dad Posts: 1,465Member Posts: 1,465Member
    Well went home to the in-laws for the holidays and while I was not as bad as I would have been on prior holidays I definately let myself enjoy the holiday. Still got a couple of workouts in ect but was dreading the scale this morning for my first post holiday weight in. Well got on the scale and tuhdahh!
    Actually lost a pound over christmas. PHEW! heres to surviving the holiday! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • chickadee10chickadee10 Posts: 350Member Posts: 350Member
  • janiebethjaniebeth Posts: 2,509Member Member Posts: 2,509Member Member
    Way to go spyguy.. :drinker: :drinker:

I think I lost some too, but it wasn't pretty. I ended up with salmonella poisoning the day after Christmas and did not eat anything more than ice chips for 2 solid days.. Would not recommend as a strategy..

Back to logging and watching the food.. jb