What's your goal?

Replies

• terryfincannon
    terryfincannon Posts: 4 Member
    Have lost 19 lbs, have 44 to go.
  • terryfincannon
    terryfincannon Posts: 4 Member
    No what do I do ? I work out I use fitnesspal . I need a support system.
  • Walk_fast1
    Walk_fast1 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm at 279, goal weight is 199.
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    I just want to lose anything. I have about 60 to go, maybe 70. I am having trouble not going over in my fat content while logging... It isn't by much, but it is that darned cheese! I am hoping that just by logging I can lose some weight!
  • mq90910
    mq90910 Posts: 4 Member
    @kimmablethecannibal I love cheese too, there are these American cheese Velveeta singles that are only like 30 calories. They are great on turkey burgers and keep your fat count down!
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    I use the velveeta singles too! :)
  • heavyduty1981
    heavyduty1981 Posts: 38 Member
    I want to lose around 140. Gonna be a long road, but with the right motivation it's doable! Awesome job to all those already making the change
  • Kimegatron
    @mq90910 , i can't stand those, ha ha! i'm not a fan of cheddar or american cheese. thanks for the tip, though!
  • Kimegatron
    what im struggling with is not filling my diet with carbs like im used to doing. i have been a vegetarian for 18 years, and that was always my go-to filler :(
  • Amyaya
    Amyaya Posts: 107 Member
    Mine is to reduce BF% to about 17- 18% eventually. Currently about 21%.
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    To lose 50 pounds and get pregnant
  • Santanico75
    Santanico75 Posts: 76 Member
    I recently lost about 20kg (44lbs) and got stuck, so I've finally started using MFP. Currently at 67kg (147lbs) and hoping to get down to 55kgs (121lbs)
  • BIGLeagueQ
    BIGLeagueQ Posts: 75 Member
    I'd like to get to 275. I was 430 just a few months ago, and 370 right now. I started MFP to take that extra step after plateauing recently.

Good luck to all of you, and feel free to add me. We can do it!!! :)
  • SHummel93
    SHummel93 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm currently 255, highest was 293(back in High School), and I am looking to lose about 75lbs. Goal weight is 180(for now). When I get there, I may aspire to being more toned/fit but for now I just want a healthy BMI.

I have been overweight/obese since I was 6 years old. It's time to shed it.
  • CourtneyJollimore
    CourtneyJollimore Posts: 7 Member
    Hey ! New mother of a handsome baby boy ! Trying to lose the baby weight ! I want to lose 40lbs !
  • jessicameza21
    jessicameza21 Posts: 1 Member
    I really want to lose 110lbs my current weight is 250 and I'm 5'2 I've already lost 10lbs so far . I want to do it for my health and to feel better in my skin. I really need some motivation and support :)
  • VanillaGorilla808
    VanillaGorilla808 Posts: 51 Member
    Military / Law Enforcement. Fit is better for the fight!
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    I want to lose 185 lbs start 3 weeks ago lost 19 pound 166 to go
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    My total goal is losing around 116 pound. Lost 94 so far.
  • sensiblesummer
    sensiblesummer Posts: 12 Member
    My goal right now is to lose 100lbs and get down to 138lbs. I may choose to lose more depending on how things are when I reach my goal. Feel free to add me :)