Bummed...

Options
I was planning on going to the pool when I get off work (in about 9 minutes) and I had a really good workout planned.....but it's pouring rain outside :cry: (I have no issues swimming in the rain, but I just called and they're closed.)

I'm so bummed, atleast I got a little bit of a workout this morning...

Replies

• Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I was planning on going to the pool when I get off work (in about 9 minutes) and I had a really good workout planned.....but it's pouring rain outside :cry: (I have no issues swimming in the rain, but I just called and they're closed.)

I'm so bummed, atleast I got a little bit of a workout this morning...
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Aw! I hate it when I have my whole workout planned and I"m all excited about it only to have it fall through.

Maybe tomorrow? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • amccarville
    Options
    i wish i could go swimming. it is 9 degrees and 10 in. of snow on the ground. gotta love IOWA:huh:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I'm simply envious/jealous that you live somewhere that you can go swimming outdoors. I think when it drops below 70, that's my limit. We're about 35 degrees below that.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    That really sucks but look at it this way, you don't have any snow!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    When I read this, I was like . . . where the heck does this girl live where she can go swimming outside right now? :laugh: Hawaii! Lucky. :smile:

Hopefully the rain will stop and you'll be able to get back on track with your swimming tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Well, I went by after it stopped raining a bit, and they OPENED LATE! So I did get to workout today, YAY! Not bummed anymore!
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    amccarville: I'm in Iowa too. Haven't the winds been crazy today? 40 mph winds. We have been in a wind advisory all day. And it's been cold too. 34 degrees. We don't have any snow though. But you are 4 1/2 hours NorthEast of me. I am in the Southwest corner of Iowa, by the Missouri and Nebraska borders. I wish we could swim outside right now too! :bigsmile: