Would like some mommy friends

Replies

• bosslady11313
    bosslady11313 Posts: 2 Member
    I've used mfp on and off for quite awhile, but have been diligent about logging everything for just a couple of weeks. Hoping to add some fellow moms to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • kerryadams21
    kerryadams21 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone Nice to know so many mums are alongside my weight loss journey. I'm mum to a 4 yr old and a 4 month old. Both were c sections. Need to loose 5 stone but I'm at the very start of my journey 11 days into MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • Dsantana25
    Dsantana25 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I'm Diana. Also new, mommy to a 7 month old and a 10 year old. Will gladly send you a request! I will also be glad to accept any new requests :)
  • twiigo
    twiigo Posts: 39 Member
    Mom of three girls(17, 11, 4) and a new baby boy(5 months). I'm nursing. I have 60lbs to loose. Eat "clean" 80-90% of the time. My diary is open and I log everyday. Struggle the most with overeating, social eating, and sweets. Love walking!! Married 18yrs. Love encoragement!! Loving MFP! Feel free to add me if you are in this for the long hall. :)
  • cnebesnik
    cnebesnik Posts: 14 Member
    Hi I'm Colleen and a mom to three girls (8,2,11months) and I'm nursing, but starting to wean. I'm trying to get my body back to as close to pre baby #2 as possible so I need to drop those last friggin stubborn 10lbs. I'm kinda living in limbo between clothes too big for me now aka maternity-ish wear and the things my belly used to fit into (sausage casing). I have a great husband who loves my body the way it is, but also doesn't want to listen to me talk about this stuff lol. So feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mandapanda8313
    mandapanda8313 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm a mom of two, a five year old boy, and a month old little girl. I've been lucky enough to lose the baby weight, but I'm still trying to get down to a healthy size! You can add me! I'm always looking for new friends :)
  • CasieSJ
    CasieSJ Posts: 44 Member
    I have a 9 month old daughter and I'm basically losing weight by myself. My husband won't give up his junk food lol I quit this so many times that any support and friends would be welcome :)
  • macielsuazo
    macielsuazo Posts: 26 Member
    Hi everyone!! I'm a mother of two little girls 6 and 2 and a 49 years old husband (my third child) lol. I'm currently running the path towards health and fitness, wishing to be able to lose 23 lbs. Good luck everyone.
  • marymary00007
    marymary00007 Posts: 5 Member
    hello moms!!!! i am mother of one boy 21month but he is like ten kids together :D i am trying to lose the weight i put after my child!!!i might be the only one that put 20kg in one year after i birth my boy!!!!! :/ need your support and your friendship!!!!!!all your request are already accepted ;)
  • ada_w
    ada_w Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I had my first baby two months ago. My weight fluctuated a lot during my teens and early 20s. I was stable for a while at 120-125 pounds before the baby.. I put on 60 pounds during pregnancy. Lost the first 30 pounds easily (mostly water weight). Now I need to loose another 30 pounds to get back my pre-pregnancy body.. Need support and information on weight loss after baby. Pls feel free to add me :smile:
  • yoliebot
    yoliebot Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, my little boy is 5 1/2 months now and it is time to start to try to get my body back. I started about 3 weeks ago and so far I have lost 12 pounds. My clothes still don't fit...... I want to get below my pre-pregnancy weight since I wasn't on a very healthy track before. Goal weight 130.
  • ThaithaiChocolate
    ThaithaiChocolate Posts: 46 Member
    Add me if you want long time user of MFP but I just got back to it my self lost 2 pounds so far my weight loss goals are 150 I am 240 right now long way to go but I will get there eventually
  • bear07041986
    bear07041986 Posts: 18 Member
    So tired of the comment "you look good for having kids" lol I want to look good. (End of sentence) You know? Haha

• extremespjb
    extremespjb Posts: 28 Member
    I am working on losing the baby weight too! Feel free to add me :-)
  • Icecream808
    Icecream808 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi-new to MFP. 44yrs old and mommy of 3 (23, 20 & 14 yrs). Gained 60 pounds with 1st child and lost 30 pounds. Gained 30 pounds with 2nd child and lost 20 pounds. Gained 40 pounds with 3rd child and lost none. Got diagnosed with high blood pressure and doctor encouraged to lost 30 pounds. Need some friends for support and motivation.
  • jaxxeemom
    jaxxeemom Posts: 36 Member
    Hi there! I'm a 38yo mother of 2 boys aged 5 and 3 and trying desperately to move past the pre-baby weight and get to the pre-wedding weight!!! Please add me : )
  • i_miss_me
    i_miss_me Posts: 24 Member
    I've been tracking my info on here for a while but I'm new to this part of it. :-) I'm looking for other motivated moms to go through this with. I'm 33, mother of 2 (12 & 10). I've lost about 30 & wanting to lose 70 more.
  • txagrn
    txagrn Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me too! Mom of 3- ages 9, 7 and 4. Trying to lose the last of the baby weight from the last "baby" though I'm not sure 4 qualifies.
  • jlsmith1982
    jlsmith1982 Posts: 30 Member
    Welcome and feel free to add me. I am a mommy of 2 both c sections, lost 70lbs, I can do it, you can do it! You got this!
  • i_miss_me
    i_miss_me Posts: 24 Member
    Welcome and feel free to add me. I am a mommy of 2 both c sections, lost 70lbs, I can do it, you can do it! You got this!

I added you :smile: