Someone obviously did some digging

shoppingmaniac86
shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
edited June 2015 in Chit-Chat
and yes I am transgender. ;) privacy doesn't exist anymore because people are always looking

Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    geez I hope no one is harrasing or bothering you. if there is report them olivia the mfp staffer on the site.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    your still georgous
  • shoppingmaniac86
    No it's fine really they can bask in all their glory for finding what information they did about me. I didn't realize I would have to disclose this personal part of my life but I choose not to ignore it and I'll own it. If people want to continue being friends it's cool if not I have nothing to lose. Lol
  • shoppingmaniac86
    your still georgous

Aww thanks you're the best!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    and yes I am transgender. ;) privacy doesn't exist anymore because people are always looking

Not that it matters, but I don't believe it.

Just my opinion though.

Cheers.

• flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Head high. Don't sweat it.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm sorry someone felt the need to dig through personal information to find this out if you weren't announcing it. Seems like some people have nothing better to do--they just want to pester others.

That being said, based on the reactions of the people in the other thread I'd say everyone is pretty supportive!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    I'm not but if people try and put me on blast I'll just tell the honest truth
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited June 2015
    That makes the other thread make so much more sense to me now
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Why would someone even need to really bother to research that and find out? That is SOOO not anyone elses business like that- at least not on here. That does make that one person's comment make a lot more sense though.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    I'm sorry someone felt the need to dig through personal information to find this out if you weren't announcing it. Seems like some people have nothing better to do--they just want to pester others.

That being said, based on the reactions of the people in the other thread I'd say everyone is pretty supportive!
    They felt bitter or something against me or whatever but it's cool
  • freechewy
    freechewy Posts: 111 Member
    Why would someone do that to you? How ridiculous. Anyhow, I hope you have a great day.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Wow. I had not idea! Well you are who you are!
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    That someone felt the need to out you without your express consent is disgusting and hateful. You don't owe it to anyone at any time to disclose this information if you are not ready or feel unsafe or uncomfortable. What this person did is wrong, and did so with the intent of harm.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    That someone felt the need to out you without your express consent is disgusting and hateful. You don't owe it to anyone at any time to disclose this information if you are not ready or feel unsafe or uncomfortable. What this person did is wrong, and did so with the intent of harm.

Yeah I personally would never stoop that low to search and disclose personal information about someone because they were "flirting with guys" lol there's married people on here that flirt too and I'm not calling anyone out that is their prerogative. And it stems from a stupid sarcastic thread I made about that tonydevolani guy lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    what the hell could you possibly be doing on this site that made someone think "hey i need to dig up personal info on this women and be a giant piss baby"

like ...who does that

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    ... because they were "flirting with guys" lol there's married people on here that flirt too and I'm not calling anyone out that is their prerogative.

I flirt with guys and married people all the time online.
    Single women are too much drama.

• shoppingmaniac86

Chaelaz wrote: »
    ... because they were "flirting with guys" lol there's married people on here that flirt too and I'm not calling anyone out that is their prerogative.

I flirt with guys and married people all the time online.
    Single women are too much drama.

Lmao catching feelings on the Internet
  • Ransom_G
    Ransom_G Posts: 2,068 Member
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Be who you want to be and don't let anyone make you ashamed to admit it. :)
  • Ransom_G
    Ransom_G Posts: 2,068 Member
    I listen to Meghan Trainor. I'm not ashamed. :p