Someone obviously did some digging

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    ... because they were "flirting with guys" lol there's married people on here that flirt too and I'm not calling anyone out that is their prerogative.

I flirt with guys and married people all the time online.
    Single women are too much drama.

My rule of thumb, married only!!! Don't want someone to thing I reallly want them
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Ransom_G wrote: »
    I listen to Meghan Trainor. I'm not ashamed. :p

is it all about the bass?

But yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Most people on mfp seem really chill, plus you have wicked fashion sense!

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    edited June 2015
    salembambi wrote: »
    what the hell could you possibly be doing on this site that made someone think "hey i need to dig up personal info on this women and be a giant piss baby"

like ...who does that
    :laugh:
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Ransom_G wrote: »
    I listen to Meghan Trainor. I'm not ashamed. :p

Aww lol yeah I'm really not but I'm a private person so yeah. It's all out there now
  • PurringMyrrh
    This thread has a severe lack of gifs..

dig-loop-mesmerizing-gif-1469657.gif
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    I hope nobody does that to me......
  • shoppingmaniac86
    This thread has a severe lack of gifs..

dig-loop-mesmerizing-gif-1469657.gif

Lmao
  • shoppingmaniac86
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I hope nobody does that to me......

If you piss enough people off or get enough guys to flirt with you some people might get resentful and search you online
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Phewwww, I really had NO clue what the hell was going on in that other thread. Like legit confused, this makes SOOOOO much more sense now. Thank you OP, I thought I was losing my damn mind. LOL! And Cheers to being you, and don't let the ignorance of others bring you down!
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    That someone felt the need to out you without your express consent is disgusting and hateful. You don't owe it to anyone at any time to disclose this information if you are not ready or feel unsafe or uncomfortable. What this person did is wrong, and did so with the intent of harm.

Yeah I personally would never stoop that low to search and disclose personal information about someone because they were "flirting with guys" lol there's married people on here that flirt too and I'm not calling anyone out that is their prerogative. And it stems from a stupid sarcastic thread I made about that tonydevolani guy lol

I flirt...but that's just who I am too- I'm a flirt and so is my wife... OOOO I just called myself out!! Now I'm going to post hateful stuff about me too!!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    No it's fine really they can bask in all their glory for finding what information they did about me. I didn't realize I would have to disclose this personal part of my life but I choose not to ignore it and I'll own it. If people want to continue being friends it's cool if not I have nothing to lose. Lol

Truth be told, you didn't HAVE to. That's just for the record.
  • vadersaysno
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    ... because they were "flirting with guys" lol there's married people on here that flirt too and I'm not calling anyone out that is their prerogative.

My rule of thumb, married only!!! Don't want someone to thing I reallly want them

**Starts waving at @Spnneil06 ** Married guy right here!!! If you actually want me that would be flattering and a bonus, btw. I won't hate on it!! hehe
  • Spnneil06

**Starts waving at @Spnneil06 ** Married guy right here!!! If you actually want me that would be flattering and a bonus, btw. I won't hate on it!! hehe

Aren't you my girlfriends "friend"?
  • vadersaysno

I don't know...I feel like I'm everyone's friend on here!! haha You brought up married guys and I appreciate attractiveness and I'm playful...and there's been too much seriousness on some of these threads.
  • Spnneil06

I don't know...I feel like I'm everyone's friend on here!! haha You brought up married guys and I appreciate attractiveness and I'm playful...and there's been too much seriousness on some of these threads.

Lol....I am pretty much never serious!!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Makes no difference to me. B)
  • vadersaysno

Lol....I am pretty much never serious!!

Who's your friend? Is she cute? Does she want me? I'm willing to be shared. LOL
  • PurringMyrrh
    No it's fine really they can bask in all their glory for finding what information they did about me. I didn't realize I would have to disclose this personal part of my life but I choose not to ignore it and I'll own it. If people want to continue being friends it's cool if not I have nothing to lose. Lol

Truth be told, you didn't HAVE to. That's just for the record.
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-2526-1367860726-12.gif
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    People can just so damn stupid and spiteful. You are who you are. You are doing things for yourself. If they canot handle that well the hell with them. There is no reason to dig unless you are invited to dig. Hugs
  • AquabearGO
    AquabearGO Posts: 232 Member
    Im confused......is transgender like transfat? Is this a new diet term I should be afraid of??? I havent left my house in a year because of my fear of transfat getting me......should I be worried about transgender now too?