large.gif
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    large.gif

Awesomeness!
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    AquabearGO wrote: »
    Im confused......is transgender like transfat? Is this a new diet term I should be afraid of??? I havent left my house in a year because of my fear of transfat getting me......should I be worried about transgender now too?

this actually made me laugh. Thank you.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    AquabearGO wrote: »
    Im confused......is transgender like transfat? Is this a new diet term I should be afraid of??? I havent left my house in a year because of my fear of transfat getting me......should I be worried about transgender now too?

I think it's a thing...because both at work or at home when I mention something about watching calories, etc. I keep hearing "you're such a girl"...so yeah, maybe you should be concerned.
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Whoever did that is lame. You do you boo! Hope you find the support and acceptance you're looking for :)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Their problem, not yours m'duck. What you are or aren't is nowt to do with anyone else.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    People on the internet are awful. Seriously. I'm sorry this happened.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Seriously? Why does it matter ?
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Seriously? Why does it matter ?

I think it was a whole jealousy issue because one person is nice and attractive and the other had to do digging to try to blow up her spot.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I have a simple philosophy; you can’t fix stupid so don’t try, just ignore the ignorance and move on. Embrace those that embrace you, love those that love you; the others, the negative ones, will only take you down with them so don’t let them don’t give them your time just move on.
    I’m a firm believer in, you get what you put out, put out positive vibes and you’ll get positive back.
    It’s like I tell my young ones, let peace guide you, and if anyone should get in the way of that, kick their *kitten*! ;-)
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    No it's fine really they can bask in all their glory for finding what information they did about me. I didn't realize I would have to disclose this personal part of my life but I choose not to ignore it and I'll own it. If people want to continue being friends it's cool if not I have nothing to lose. Lol

Truth be told, you didn't HAVE to. That's just for the record.

Well you took one part of my quote and didn't acknowledge that I said I chose to. So you picked what you liked and then used that against me.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    just seen the other post... I honestly think it's absolutely disgusting that a person could do that to you! :angry:
    that was lower than low for her to come out with something so personal about you. honestly I think you handled this situation perfectly! not rising above it! we all clearly have your back, you're never alone ;)<3
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    No it's fine really they can bask in all their glory for finding what information they did about me. I didn't realize I would have to disclose this personal part of my life but I choose not to ignore it and I'll own it. If people want to continue being friends it's cool if not I have nothing to lose. Lol

Well you took one part of my quote and didn't acknowledge that I said I chose to. So you picked what you liked and then used that against me.

No, no, no... play the victim somewhere else. You said what you said. Own it. All I'm saying is you didn't HAVE to.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member

No no no, she meant to say you didn't have to feel pressured to do it before you were ready, just because someone was trying to out you.
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    maybe she's upset cuz you're so much more gorgeous than she could ever hope to be!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member

No, no, no... play the victim somewhere else. You said what you said. Own it. All I'm saying is you didn't HAVE to.

I know I didn't but I chose to I'll say it again and again
  • PurringMyrrh

634897.gif
  • AquabearGO
    AquabearGO Posts: 232 Member
    Ok, Im now convinced that transgender food, which is worse than transfat, caused me to gain 60 pounds. The Govt should ban all transgender food! Calling my congressman to get on this!
  • PurringMyrrh
    Is transgender food like a hotdog taco?