Someone obviously did some digging

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    ThomasW13 wrote: »

maine coon cats are a nightmare with all their fur 0_o you could brush until the cows come home and there will still be a yeti in the room!

yes indeed...until the cows come home.

qs161ndcu15u.jpg

:joy: I'm already home... I don't need another to come in!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Well, nothing wrong with being trans; sorry to hear someone felt like they had to be invasive though. :( Not a good feeling when people are so nosy and all and decide to get up in yr business uninvited.

I think you look great. :)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    And the cats? :D It's great fun being a goth with multi colored kitties. They, um, decorate me and all my belongings on a regular basis. I love my fuzzybuttz tho.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    and yes I am transgender. ;) privacy doesn't exist anymore because people are always looking
    No clue what any of this is about or why it matters, but if you google your MFP username the first thing that comes up is your profile on some other site. If you don't want anyone on site A to know things you've publicized about yourself on site B then use a different username on the two sites.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    and yes I am transgender. ;) privacy doesn't exist anymore because people are always looking
    No clue what any of this is about or why it matters, but if you google your MFP username the first thing that comes up is your profile on some other site. If you don't want anyone on site A to know things you've publicized about yourself on site B then use a different username on the two sites.

I figured that's how they found out. But yes should be more Leary that people will search you by username for unknown reasons

• raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    edited June 2015
    So, one protip if you're going to flirt and play with strangers on the internet of every type is be aware of reverse pic searching, don't use the same profile name on every message board, etc. I'm sure you already know this but you'd be surprised how many wannabe web sleuths are lurking these boards.

I think you're beautiful and think you should let that freak flag fly. However, not every straight man is into t-girls and even though it's the only the internet, you can't predict what someone will do once they discover they were deceived and their percieved sexuality may have been brought into question by their attraction to what you present online. Please be more careful about just how cloak and dagger your want to be with these men. As a t-girl you should know the dangers of playing with the wrong guy.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    raregem99 wrote: »
    So, one protip if you're going to flirt and play with strangers on the internet of every type is be aware of reverse pic searching, don't use the same profile name on every message board, etc. I'm sure you already know this but you'd be surprised how many wannabe web sleuths are lurking these boards.

I think you're beautiful and think you should let that freak flag fly. However, not every straight man is into t-girls and even though it's the only the internet, you can't predict what someone will do once they discover they were deceived and their percieved sexuality may have been brought into question by their attraction to what you present online. Please be more careful about just how cloak and dagger your want to be with these men. As a t-girl you should know the dangers of playing with the wrong guy.

No intentions of dating just killing time at work gone wrong lol
  • raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    kk, be careful sweetie!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    kk, be careful sweetie!

Thanks for the concern
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Please be more careful about just how cloak and dagger your want to be with these men. As a t-girl you should know the dangers of playing with the wrong guy.
    Word.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    If someone did some digging on me, all they would find out is that I liked to jerk it a bunch in college and I like women. Maybe that I cheated in high school Chemistry. That's about it.

my dissertation is free if you knew my full name...otherwise, I'm too generic to find...
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    _John_ wrote: »
    If someone did some digging on me, all they would find out is that I liked to jerk it a bunch in college and I like women. Maybe that I cheated in high school Chemistry. That's about it.

my dissertation is free if you knew my full name...otherwise, I'm too generic to find...

John...Doe?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    ...be more careful about just how cloak and dagger your want to be with these men.

Am I the only one that finds this line extremely funny. Seriously had me tearing up. lol.

Carry on.

• acamperunbound
    acamperunbound Posts: 37 Member
    Aint nobody's bizness.

MJ
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member

Jesus, it's not her fault if someone reacts poorly, full stop. That kind of person is obviously already at their core violent. She's not "deceiving" anyone, she isn't some kind of trap.
  • shoppingmaniac86

Jesus, it's not her fault if someone reacts poorly, full stop. That kind of person is obviously already at their core violent. She's not "deceiving" anyone, she isn't some kind of trap.

Well she's saying more so if I wasn't open about it and had intentions of meeting someone offline so I can understand why what she's trying to say but I don't have any intention so no worries
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    edited June 2015
    I don't really think any different - then again, didn't know you. My first thought before reading the post though; "Wow, she's pretty!"

Keep doin' what'cha do. <3

As for the flirting comments;
    You realize that anyone you flirt with MAY be a different gender, right? S'the internet. Enjoy the flirts.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    OMGerd, I can't believe it.... who would waste their time to research your other website profiles to find this information out?? I would like to ask this girl how much she collects from government assistance.

oh, and yeah and it doesn't surprise me that you are trans-gendered.