Someone obviously did some digging

Replies

• raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    raregem99 wrote: »
    So, one protip if you're going to flirt and play with strangers on the internet of every type is be aware of reverse pic searching, don't use the same profile name on every message board, etc. I'm sure you already know this but you'd be surprised how many wannabe web sleuths are lurking these boards.

I think you're beautiful and think you should let that freak flag fly. However, not every straight man is into t-girls and even though it's the only the internet, you can't predict what someone will do once they discover they were deceived and their percieved sexuality may have been brought into question by their attraction to what you present online. Please be more careful about just how cloak and dagger your want to be with these men. As a t-girl you should know the dangers of playing with the wrong guy.

Jesus, it's not her fault if someone reacts poorly, full stop. That kind of person is obviously already at their core violent. She's not "deceiving" anyone, she isn't some kind of trap.

Well she's saying more so if I wasn't open about it and had intentions of meeting someone offline so I can understand why what she's trying to say but I don't have any intention so no worries

Thank you I'm glad you understood where I was coming from :)

Also The "cloak & dagger" comment was me trying to be alittle funny, hope I didn't offend... lol.. :)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    I'm guessing this has something to do with the endless "person above" threads. No curr.

Remember avoiding unhappiness .... Is not happiness.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    You probably have better hair than they do... just sayin'. :P
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    I love that someone is concerned enough about you being trans to background check and 'out' you, when there is a distinct possibility, even a likelihood, that at least one of the hot, fit 20-something year old chicks they chat to on here is actually a 40+ bearded dude.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    I love that someone is concerned enough about you being trans to background check and 'out' you, when there is a distinct possibility, even a likelihood, that at least one of the hot, fit 20-something year old chicks they chat to on here is actually a 40+ bearded dude.

I know right but I like to joke around be sarcastic and annoying people misunderstand and/or are annoyed and this happens so its just a bunch of people handling things passive aggressively. The same people that expect us to find them funny are the same people that can't handle it when other people are funny or get some attention.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    I didnt see the other thread that you mentioned. But i cant believe anyone would try to out you like that. That person really needs to get a life. Congratulations for not letting it bother you . And you look great. Its 2015, nobody should care which gender others are.
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Pay no mind...good people will never subscribe to the hatred others spew....you are awesome!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    And I'll clarify that the person didn't make me expose myself there were users that found out this information and started implying it in a few forums I was posting in and I kinda was like f it I'd rather just tell people then keep having these riddles happen and using my identity as a game.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    BW__NOT wrote: »
    Pay no mind...good people will never subscribe to the hatred others spew....you are awesome!

Thank you!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    I didnt see the other thread that you mentioned. But i cant believe anyone would try to out you like that. That person really needs to get a life. Congratulations for not letting it bother you . And you look great. Its 2015, nobody should care which gender others are.

Thanks for the positive comments
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Dammit I clicked on a chit chat thread

This is how I feel.
  • zoeysasha37

Regardless if the directly outed you or indirectly made remarks , it still is uncalled for and extremely childish. They should be ashamed of themselves for behaving like that.
    You did the brave thing by being the bigger person here . Your clearly confident and secure with yourself so dont even give this another thought. Its their loss if they cant accept you .
  • shoppingmaniac86
    edited June 2015

Regardless if the directly outed you or indirectly made remarks , it still is uncalled for and extremely childish. They should be ashamed of themselves for behaving like that.
    You did the brave thing by being the bigger person here . Your clearly confident and secure with yourself so dont even give this another thought. Its their loss if they cant accept you .

She claims she's very supportive of the lgbt community but she can't tolerate it when transgender women flirt with men not knowing they are trans. I stated this is the internet half these people aren't who they really claim to be.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member

She claims she's very supportive of the lgbt community but she can't tolerate it when transgender women flirt with men not knowing they are trans. I stated this is the internet half these people aren't who they really claim to be.

I'm sure some accounts are fake but it's relatively rare. If one is passing time flirting on here or cruising the site for a partner then gender and preference might play into that a bit for some. Especially if people intend to meet up and have real world interactions. But that is really nobody's concern except between the flirter and the flirtee.

We are unfortunately still, in 2015, in the dark ages of sexuality - don't let it get to you OP. I'm still amazed as how far we've come in the last twenty years.

And I'm reposting in this thread because looking at my last post, I'm afraid it was too short and might come across incorrectly. By writing "no curr" I meant that your prior gender, history or whatever do not matter to me. Nor does your preference - flirt on, have fun, if that's your thing.

All the best.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2015
    OP I had a crappy day at work today, so I demand that you tell me who took the time to comb through all of your website profiles to get this info on you...knowing that there is someone out there that has a crappy life will make me feel better about my job. Thanks.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    OP I had a crappy day at work today, so I demand that you tell me who took the time to comb through all of your website profiles to get this info on you...knowing that there is someone out there that has a crappy life will make me feel better about my job. Thanks.

I will not expose her because that will make me on the same level as her then
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member

I love that. "I'm very supportive of X community*"

*so long as they conform to the behaviour that I have decided to uphold them to....
  • zoeysasha37

Yeah some ppl are just ignorant. Forget about her and find new friends on here. And yes there's tons of fake accts on every social media site, its just how it goes . It just made me so angry that someone went out of their way to try to expose you or any other person in your situation / make snide comments. My mama bear senses kicked in and i just wanted to give you a hug even though i dont know you. Im sorry this happened to you on here. But again, you took the mature road and handled the situation properly and bravely. You should be proud of the way you handled this. Also, there should be an ignore user feature so you can block this person from contacting you ( encase she sends any private messages to you about this thread) its against forum guidelines to directly insult or degrade another member so if this person bothers you, you can report her and the mods will warn her.
  • shoppingmaniac86

Yeah some ppl are just ignorant. Forget about her and find new friends on here. And yes there's tons of fake accts on every social media site, its just how it goes . It just made me so angry that someone went out of their way to try to expose you or any other person in your situation / make snide comments. My mama bear senses kicked in and i just wanted to give you a hug even though i dont know you. Im sorry this happened to you on here. But again, you took the mature road and handled the situation properly and bravely. You should be proud of the way you handled this. Also, there should be an ignore user feature so you can block this person from contacting you ( encase she sends any private messages to you about this thread) its against forum guidelines to directly insult or degrade another member so if this person bothers you, you can report her and the mods will warn her.

I'll admit I wasn't 100% innocent but at the same time I know my have limits still. And I wouldn't cross that line especially if I had that little bit of information that isn't really anyone's business.