Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    macr0babe wrote: »
    Don't feed the trolls, guys.

What are you talking about?!

I'm talking about the OP, who is probably just a troll looking to rile everybody up.

The only ones I see getting riled up is the average looking people in here that work out. Do you even lift, bro?

I work out, but I was told in the "Rate the person above" thread that I was a 10 so OP's argument is invalid.

Literally what I just said... No one is asking you to justify yourself.

Glad we're on the same page
    I'm not justifying myself. I'm just giving grounds for why the argument is not true in my particular case.

Whew, I'm full. Thanks
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    The only ones I see getting riled up is the average looking people in here that work out.

Yeah, like when the guys with small junk take over threads about size mattering and try to make it all about the personality.

It's like, go hawk your Vienna sausage somewhere else.

Various-008-1024x768.jpg

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    ^^^ Hot sauce on those bad boys. He's doing it right.
  • Timshel_
    ^^^ Hot sauce on those bad boys. He's doing it right.

I'm all about the grape jelly crockpot lil smokies personally.

smokies-process.jpg
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    The hot people you see at the gym are there to pick up people and be social, not to work out
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    NormInv wrote: »
    The hot people you see at the gym are there to pick up people and be social, not to work out

Exactly.

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Try this, next time observe who is working and who has all the babes
  • Timshel_

I find the opposite. I find the average people always wanting to interrupt the good looking people. many times just to hit on them, but sometimes just so they can get tips on looking like the beautiful person.

My observations, and I could be wrong. But I stick by my grape jelly lil smokies recommendation though.

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    lol, no. I'm quite an attractive woman. I lift and I use the elliptical. That said, I'm married, so don't get any ideas. ;)
  • ChrisMikeBaker90
    ChrisMikeBaker90 Posts: 2 Member
    What are you talking about bro? 'Hot' people are that way because they work out.
  • swoldiergirl
    swoldiergirl Posts: 15 Member
    Awesome post! Ok so I have to say this....when I went back out on the "dating scene" I found out that a lot of the HOT MEN at the gym are/were "closet bisexuals". I don't have any issues with that, but it suprised the heck out of me! And I also discovered that a lot of the "good looking" people at the gym are infested with self esteem issues - BIG ONES. I think you need to really evaluate what "hot" is and what you're really looking for. Because some "hottie" who is completely empty inside might not be what you're in search of....
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    LOL what is this now?
  • fatfudgery
    fatfudgery Posts: 449 Member
    I think you're right, Norm... I'm super good-looking and I tried working out once and almost died. Never again.
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    5f1utwm6dnzm.png

Could not help it... B)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Try this, next time observe who is working and who has all the babes

The guys with more "babes" is the guy who gyms a lot more than I do.
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    No one at my gym is that good looking (Including me) so I try to get on the treadmill inbetween two people who are uglier and heavier than me so I look like the hot girl while I pant and gasp out my 12 minute miles. lol
  • cc3833
    cc3833 Posts: 80 Member
    LOL this is funny!

I actually don't really notice anyone else at the gym... I'm there to lift bro...
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    I must be the exception to the rule, then.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Yep.......i definitely workout. Damn proud of it too.