Christmas food downfall

sarah21
sarah21 Posts: 30 Member
Bleh, i lost a lot of weight bf the holidays. I also stopped eating meat and that helped a lot, and i also stopped eating bread for the most part. But then the holidays came up and it made me think like i actually had an excuse to eat and drink whatever i wanted to! thats awful, i dont know why i do that.
Well anyway i have all this leftover christmas candy around the house and i just keep eating it, plus i started eating meat again, and just the other day i had a sandwich, is anyone in the same boat?
cuz i need a kick in a butt for all this? and i need to know what to do to fix this. :cry:

sgw

116647.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• sarah21
    Bleh, i lost a lot of weight bf the holidays. I also stopped eating meat and that helped a lot, and i also stopped eating bread for the most part. But then the holidays came up and it made me think like i actually had an excuse to eat and drink whatever i wanted to! thats awful, i dont know why i do that.
    Well anyway i have all this leftover christmas candy around the house and i just keep eating it, plus i started eating meat again, and just the other day i had a sandwich, is anyone in the same boat?
    cuz i need a kick in a butt for all this? and i need to know what to do to fix this. :cry:

sgw

116647.png
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    If I were you, I would get new years out the way, then, tomorrow, sit down and plan your meals for the whole day, and stick to it.
    Don't beat yourself up, a lot of us did the exact same thing, I lost 5 lbs before Xmas, and put it all back on in the 2 days!!! Lost it again now, but....I'm dreadign tonight, new years party will take its toll on my weight loss, but hey, it's only once a year - well, ok, twice if you count xmas & new year.
    Have a good one :drinker:
  • sarah21
    yeah, i know...well im bad at planning out foods for the days to come cuz i never know what im going to have, i do have a basic idea of what they will be tho....but i live with my brother right now and hes the skinniest thing alive but can eat whatever he wants and get away with it. So i have my salads,coffie,fruits, vegies,etc, and my brother has hotdogs, buritoes, chips, dips, icecream, all around the house taunting me all day :ohwell: it sucks. but im still trying!

sgw

116647.png
  • gsschulte
    gsschulte Posts: 79 Member
    i would be in the same boat but i have a secret that i don't tell many people. Chocolate gives me very bad heartburn if i eat a mini chip. it is some sort of allergic reaction to it. so i easily refuse taking it almost all of the time. but i have a "stocking" full of chocolate treats that i will end up throwing away. i do it every year and the first year it was hard but honestly i won't eat it and i don't expect anyone else to eat it just so it gets consumed. toss it and move on with life.
  • sarah21
    yeah, see i never would have purchased it, my mum did, and shes always here, and she likes it and sets it up all over house, so i cant toss it (cuz i would) and i wish it gave me heartburn cuz i love energy drinks but they do the same thing. Cant take stacker pills anymore cuz of that reason as well.
    but yeah, i just hope everyone else eats them up b4 i do.

sgw :smokin:

116647.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!