Anyone looking for friends to help motivate?

On May 10, I decided that I had enough! I was up to 254lbs. Had no energy. My feet hurt, my knees hurt and I would be out of breath just walking. I haven't had anything to drink except water since May 10. I started MFP and log everyday. I also forced myself to start walking. I walk 3-4 times per week. Usually do between 2-3 miles. Today, I hit 229lbs. That's 25lbs. I feel so much better. My goal is 170 and I will get there! I can always use support and motivation. Let's support each other! Together, we can do this!!!!

Replies

• varduk
    varduk Posts: 18 Member
    Well done on your 25lb loss!! Id like to motivate you and perhaps get motivated by you. Add me. :)
  • Golda5775
    Golda5775 Posts: 27 Member
    Congratulations on the loss!! I'm looking for new friends also to motivate me and also for me to cheer them on in their weight loss journey. I need to lose abt 70lbs!
  • 3audkids
    3audkids Posts: 74 Member
    That's fantastic! Keep it up!
  • rosie_b90
    rosie_b90 Posts: 16 Member
    Well done. Keep it up x
  • HisDDT
    HisDDT Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome job, well done! I'm back after a break and am looking for motivated friends and motivation myself. You should be very proud of you!!!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Well done and keep it up!!! Feel free to add me as well!
  • irisgal345
    irisgal345 Posts: 96 Member
    Awesome job! Great combo as well, I'm hoping be walking more myself as I conquer my laziness and whip it into submission.
  • karenkoontzharris
    karenkoontzharris Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome! Strength in numbers! Add me.
  • bigorangemichael
    bigorangemichael Posts: 27 Member
    Congratulations on the weight loss. And keep on working! You will get there!

• breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    Congrats on losing the 25 lbs! Feel free to add me. :)
  • pauladner
    pauladner Posts: 59 Member
    Hi Pey, you are doing a great job. Add me too!
  • kelleyjhale
    kelleyjhale Posts: 59 Member
    I'd like to motivate you as well. Please add me!