JUNE 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Replies

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Had a lot of errands to get in today, but I went out early to get a walk in before the thunderstorms arrived.
    Added 5 miles today for a June total of 111.75 miles. Green :) Well,,,,,,,until midnight anyway.

exercise.png

@darkrider92 The best part was my staring at the post trying to figure out why it looked so funny. :D Not to mention my difficulty typing such difficult words as "miles" and "walked". It's working much better tonight while I'm still (mostly) awake.

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Got in 4.5 miles of run/walking with the furries then added at least another .5 mile while weed eating our farm. Husband "usually" does that job but......

exercise.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member

exercise.png

• wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    adding 3.46 miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,302 Member
    edited June 2015
    Did a 6.1 mile stationary bike ride to get myself back in the green!! :drinker: OOPS....and then midnight put me 6 tenths of a mile out of green! :grimace:

Dave
    rI85m5.png

@TAXMOM9093 - Glad the keyboard wasn't giving you resistance training tonight! :laugh: :laugh:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,302 Member
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Now making GOAL are @KARID1114 and @FUTURE_ROCKSTAR!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Dave
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,744 Member

exercise.png

4 miles run/walk
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,198 Member
    6/26 = 3.09

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,166 Member
    The nice thing about realizing early in the month that you won't make goal is you can quit worrying about it and just ride for fun. :smile:

Adding 14 more miles for 232 out of 400.

exercise.png
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Friday and Saturday 40 miles
    308.32 MTD
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    The nice thing about realizing early in the month that you won't make goal is you can quit worrying about it and just ride for fun. :smile:

Adding 14 more miles for 232 out of 400.

exercise.png

I agree with you
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,146 Member
    5.4 mile run/walk. Ran 2 separate miles, then was going to walk the rest of the way. Saw my neighbors from across the street headed towards me on the sidewalk and realized we were both going to turn down the same path to go around the lake - she's a drug/alcohol addict who went through my backyard to break into the townhome next to me, about 1 1/2 years ago (looking for prescription drugs, while someone was home sleeping) and three months ago did some theft/damage in a store, which has given her two felonies and no jail time. I got through the gate first, then decided to put a buffer between us and ran another 0.25 miles. She's the reason my security system stays on during the day.

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,888 Member
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

And now making goal are tazzythatsme and me! Yay for us!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Adding 24.8 miles. Led the local beginner bike ride this morning, then went for a more intermediate ride with a couple of girls.

exercise.png
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    I've been terrible at this so far, but here goes.
    To date, I've done 28.7 miles this month. I am going to be far short of my goal.
    If you don't at least try, you'll never know...
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    27th 6.03 miles stationary bike MTD 94.32

exercise.png
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    6/26- 1.7 miles walking
    6/27- 3.2 miles walk/run

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Rode bike OUTSIDE today for 15 miles. My those hills were tough but got er done in 75 minutes. My furries were hurt that I made them stay home...

exercise.png

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Added 3.75 miles for a June total of 115.5 miles. I am very likely to make goal this month (Nothing is guaranteed until it is done in my life :) )

exercise.png

I just wanted to congratulate everyone who is still here and posting, even if you have realized your goal is not within reach this month. Hey, if it was too easy there would be no point calling this a challenge right? I am just as much a perfectionist as anyone and I am really very good at beating myself up over falling short. I am learning that is not the way to handle anything. (Unfortunately, at this I am a slow learner) Getting to goal, well that is great, but continuing to move, even in the face of challenges is impressive enough sometimes. Sufferlandrian has it right, it's great to not worry about goal and just get out there and have fun!
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    adding 5.29 miles

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.