JUNE 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,187 Member
    We were out to town this weekend. Played some...ate some...well, a lot...had a blast!! I haven't posted since Tuesday, so I'm just going to add...17.41 miles through 06/28.

Tomorrow is a new day!!

exercise.png

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Chris
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,888 Member
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

And now congratulations going out to scarfe and tappy on making goal!

lovemyalex - I was never so happy to add 0.1 miles! So glad you are moving and the recovery is going well.
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    6/28- 4.1 miles running
    7.5 miles cycling

I wish I would have realized how close I was to goal, I would have finished the last 1.2 miles on the bike!

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,769 Member
    JTH11706 wrote: »

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

And now congratulations going out to scarfe and tappy on making goal!

lovemyalex - I was never so happy to add 0.1 miles! So glad you are moving and the recovery is going well.

:D
  • Lovemyalex
    edited June 2015
    k80flec wrote: »
    28th 6.21 miles stationary bike MTD 100.53

exercise.png

@Lovemyalex - fabulous look - glad you're home and enjoying your porch.

Next month I promise to be more realistic in my target.

Well said @taxmom9093.

@kar328 - exceptional motivation - and an brilliant outcome.

Well done everyone who has reached goal.

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex wrote: »
    n0ir0juloj2p.jpg
    Sitting on porch with my dear daughter and puppy (Alex) ... Life is good :)

Looking good! I would have loved to see the puppy too. You'll be up and going in no time.

Look at profile picture... Alex is in front and Jack is the back closest to me...they are brothers and I love them deeply...Great theraphy ...two sweet little puppies...I am truly blessed... :)
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,744 Member

exercise.png

7.1 miles on bike
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,319 Member
    edited June 2015
    @ Lovemyalex: Your knee looks good. Knee surgeries have come a long way in the last 15 years.
    @Anaconda469: Glad your got to the Chiro. My friend did the relay for life this weekend too. She has triple neg. breast cancer.
    Well the doctor finally is letting me get pt for inflamed nerve in my shoulder that I have had since Dec. I run with my arm in the air or hanging at my side to try and get some relief. Not good for my half marathon training.
    June 27: 5 miles walking. (Tornados and lots of heavy rain all day. I think it is time to start building an Ark.)
    June 28: 12.5 miles ( walking for five hours of garden tours...more rain and soggy yards)
    TTD: 287.68

exercise.png

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Absolutely Beautiful weather today. High 70.s, low humidity, no rain, no thunder. I went out for a long walk to the park this morning and then hubby, 21 year old daughter and I went to the nature center for a nice hike after lunch. Of course, dear daughter had to comment about the hills, and the bugs and being thirsty etc, (mostly to have something to complain about :D ) but we had fun anyway. Added a total of 8.75 miles today.

June total 124.25 miles. Soooooooo close, but no, I do not have another .75 miles left in me today. I will make goal tomorrow though. :)

exercise.png

@Lovemyalex I'm so glad to see you. :) Any moving is great.

@anaconda469 I'm glad the chiropractor is helping. I hope today's ride went well and you are finally on the way to recovery.

Great Job Everyone! Let's see how far we can go in the next two days.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Lovemyalex, thank you for sharing the photos & your recovery is now in motion! Any moving for you right now is AWESOME! Your furry kids are adorable & yes they do steal our hearts!

@anaconda469 , Soooo glad you went to the chiro! I do not know how I would manage without my weekly adjustments! Great job in walking the Relay for life even when you are still banged up from your wreck! Take it easy on yourself!

My @ss moving today was tilling around in my garden in 91* temps! I was sweatin like a butcher!! Will move it tomorrow with the grandsons!
    Have a great week everybody! I'm confused, "Where did June go"? One month of my summer vacation is over & I have yet been able to go to our cabin on Fort Peck Lake! My son took his family this weekend though, so at least someone can enjoy it.
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    6/1 - .5 miles
    6/2 - .5 miles
    6/3 - .5 miles
    6/4 - 1.0 miles
    6/5 - 1.0 miles
    6/6 - 2.3 miles
    6/7 - 2.0 miles
    6/8 - .5 miles
    6/9 - 8.5 miles bike
    6/10 - 1.5 miles
    6/11 - 2.75 miles
    6/12 - 2.0 miles
    6/13 - 2.25 miles
    6/14 - 2.5 miles
    6/15 - 1.5 miles
    6/16 - 1.25 miles
    6/17 - 1.0 miles
    6/18 - 1.25 miles
    6/19 - 1.75 miles
    6/20 - 1.75 miles
    6/21 - 1.75 miles
    6/22 - 1.5 miles
    6/23 - 0.5 miles
    6/24 - 0.5 miles
    6/25 - 1.5 miles
    6/26 - .5 miles
    6/27 - 1 mile
    6/28 - 3.25 miles

Total - 46.8 miles
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    adding 15.62 miles

exercise.png
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    As of June 28, I walked 180 miles. I haven't gotten any biking in due to weather and crazy busy summer.
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    JTH11706 wrote: »

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

And now making goal are tazzythatsme and me! Yay for us!
    Congrats to you my friend

• Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    6/26 - 6 miles
    6/27 - 6 miles
    6/28 - 8 miles

119/110
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,146 Member
    @lovemyalex Cute knees :smiley: And the antiembolism stockings are hot :wink:

One whole mile doing laps at work

exercise.png

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    edited June 2015
    kar328 wrote: »

exercise.png

Yes I thought the same thing... Fashion at its best... :D
  • Lovemyalex
    kar328 wrote: »

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    vhuber wrote: »
    @Lovemyalex, thank you for sharing the photos & your recovery is now in motion! Any moving for you right now is AWESOME! Your furry kids are adorable & yes they do steal our hearts!

@anaconda469 , Soooo glad you went to the chiro! I do not know how I would manage without my weekly adjustments! Great job in walking the Relay for life even when you are still banged up from your wreck! Take it easy on yourself!

My @ss moving today was tilling around in my garden in 91* temps! I was sweatin like a butcher!! Will move it tomorrow with the grandsons!
    Have a great week everybody! I'm confused, "Where did June go"? One month of my summer vacation is over & I have yet been able to go to our cabin on Fort Peck Lake! My son took his family this weekend though, so at least someone can enjoy it.

Yes my puppy boys get me through just about everything ... :D
This discussion has been closed.