New Year, New Start

I am big on "New Starts"
For me, every morning can be a new start - a new opportunity to succeed and forgive all the mistakes that might have been made the day before.
New Year of course, is a Big One.
I fell off my diet in December and I fell Hard. Chocolate, cakes, cookies, sweets - all those little treats added up and I'm right back where I started in Novemeber. Boo. But I'm not too sad. Because today? Is a New Start.
Good Luck to all of us this morning and this year. Remember to forgive and to always keep trying.
I hope we all succeed in our dreams this year, big or small - make your dreams come true!
Happy New Year from across the world!

Replies

• meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    I am big on "New Starts"
    For me, every morning can be a new start - a new opportunity to succeed and forgive all the mistakes that might have been made the day before.
    New Year of course, is a Big One.
    I fell off my diet in December and I fell Hard. Chocolate, cakes, cookies, sweets - all those little treats added up and I'm right back where I started in Novemeber. Boo. But I'm not too sad. Because today? Is a New Start.
    Good Luck to all of us this morning and this year. Remember to forgive and to always keep trying.
    I hope we all succeed in our dreams this year, big or small - make your dreams come true!
    Happy New Year from across the world!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    I'm with you on the New Start. For me, some days, every meal is a New Start.

Best wishes to everyone.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    I'm with you too, out with the old and in with the new - new me (us) that is :laugh:
    I'd love to be under 150lbs by this time next year, so I think for me, that'll be a new years resolution I will try my upmost to fullfill :bigsmile:
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    I love new years! I love new starts. i defintely need a new start. This is the first year that I have actually set losing weight and being healthy as a goal. im excited! Im ready! Im ready to be ME again!
    To new starts!! To a new year!!
    With Love,
    Jaelle
    momtothreebabies@netscape.com
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I am ready to make 2009 my sexiest year ever! I want to be sexy in every way! Since I had my daughter by c-section I doubt I will ever make it into a bikini but a tankini that actually looks good will be nice! I know we can all do this! Happy 2009!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • I put 3lb on over Christmas but like you say im back on track and i will succeed. Good luck to you xx