Looking for more motivating pals that are around 5'3 and needing to lose around 50 pounds!

Options
2»

Replies

• Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I don't seem to fit the height requirement of this post. :) I am a 6' tall guy but I have lost 177 lbs with 73 to go. I understand the struggle. Anyone can feel free to add me for support. Have a great day!
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", current 165lbs looking to get down to 112 which so i'm looking to lose 53lbs, feel free to add me, I only started (again) last week!
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 5'3". Previously lost 15kgs but regained 10kg. Goal weight is about 20-23kg less than I am now, so about 50lbs. I'm a lot fitter than I was last time so I'm carrying the weight better but still - it has to go! I've only been on MFP two weeks. Would love some support - add me!
  • AVT78
    AVT78 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello I have been on Myfitnesspal for over 2 years and I lost 52 pounds with it, since then I have gained close to 20 pounds. I am desperately needing to get back on track because I am not willing to go where I was after all this hard work! I started at 219.4 pounds went all they way to 166.6 last August, my clothes was starting to look nice on me and I felt so good about myself! I loved to look at myself in the mirror! But now I feel very discouraged and upset with myself because I let myself go! I didn't stop exercising but I wasn't doing it as often and I was not logging my food which is the most important part of this journey!! My clothes are so tight on me but I refuse to buy bigger sizes! This should be a motivation to keep going forward!! So here I am looking for pals that are on the same path as me so we can motivate each other!! Support from other people usually is the key to success!!

Hello PerlaRubi2013,

First off, congrats on your success thus far! Thats awesome! And the 20 pounds you gained will come flying off once you get back on track.

I too am desperate for needing to get back on track but I just can't seem to start. I'm 5'3 and weigh close to 240. I weighed 164 about 4 years ago so I've gained quit a bit of weight in a short period of time ( medications, life changes, fell back into bad habits along the way) But I want to get back into those skinny clothes in the closet! I miss my 165 self!

This isn't my first weight loss journey, I lost 112 lbs about 10 years ago by counting calories and working out...so I know I can do this. But like you said, starting is the hardest part.

My first goal is to get below 200. Today is my first day.
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Omg this so me. We're the same height with the same goal in mind. Feel free to add me.
  • Jungley
    Jungley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5ft2 - had 60lb to lose and now 48 to go. I've added a few of you - we're all in the same boat!
  • saraevelyn21
    saraevelyn21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, also and needing to lose around 57 lbs.
    Add me if you'd like :)
  • lawrencechristy45
    lawrencechristy45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I have been on Myfitnesspal for over 2 years and I lost 52 pounds with it, since then I have gained close to 20 pounds. I am desperately needing to get back on track because I am not willing to go where I was after all this hard work! I started at 219.4 pounds went all they way to 166.6 last August, my clothes was starting to look nice on me and I felt so good about myself! I loved to look at myself in the mirror! But now I feel very discouraged and upset with myself because I let myself go! I didn't stop exercising but I wasn't doing it as often and I was not logging my food which is the most important part of this journey!! My clothes are so tight on me but I refuse to buy bigger sizes! This should be a motivation to keep going forward!! So here I am looking for pals that are on the same path as me so we can motivate each other!! Support from other people usually is the key to success!!

• justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing! I have been back on track for 6 months, and just hit 130 (I'm 5'3, but big boned w a muscular build). Feel free to add me :)
  • MorbidCutie575
    MorbidCutie575 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 186lbs. I started on this site almost 2 years ago at 182lbs and went down to 138lbs. I was doing fine until I quit logging and slowly started eating more again. I went up to 157lbs and found out I was pregnant with my first child. At the end of the pregnancy, I weighed in at 189lbs. I really need to get this weight off once and for all! Feel free to add me :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and have lost 46 pounds and want to lose another 49 to reach my goal weight. feel free to add me but please leave a message that you saw me on this thread so I'll know how you found me, thanks and happy 4th of July to all those who celebrate.
  • stephchadz
    stephchadz Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 but I only want to lose about 10-15 more. We can definitely encourage each other though! Everyone, feel free to add me.