30 day shred

ankm729
ankm729 Posts: 23 Member
Anyone else doing the 30 day shred workout?
I just started tonight. I am keeping my diet the same as now but doing the 30 ds workout 3 times / week and doing cardio or walking 3 days / week.
if anyone else is doing it or would like to start, add me as friend and we can keep eachother motivated!

Replies

• CharlotteRose82
    CharlotteRose82 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm starting the 30day shred tomorrow....I'll add you now :smile:
  • melanietheresa
    melanietheresa Posts: 8 Member
    I'm on day 3 of level 1. I'll add you too
  • melanietheresa
    melanietheresa Posts: 8 Member
    Can I add you too CharlotteRose82?
  • bterry01
    bterry01 Posts: 4 Member
    I have the video and would like to start again! Last time I did it for a couple weeks and seen results quickly.
  • bielej17
    bielej17 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm doing a collaboration of Jullian workouts...can I join!?!??!
  • CharlotteRose82

I'm on day 3 of level 1. I'll add you too
    bielej17 wrote: »
    I'm doing a collaboration of Jullian workouts...can I join!?!??!

I'll add you both now
  • mrsdecourcey18
    mrsdecourcey18 Posts: 42 Member
    I started July 1st as well. Feel free to add me! (I'm also part of a small mfp group that is doing it. I can add you to the group if you like.)
  • CharlotteRose82
    Please can you add me @mrsdecourcey18 to the group, would be good to help motivate me
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    There was a 30ds challenge thread on here yesterday for july just use search feature :p
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    I'm currently on level 2, aiming to do it 5-6 times a week, and running/walking as well. I'm going to take a few days off (holidays!) but will be back in business next week :)
  • shakeirawhitney
    shakeirawhitney Posts: 74 Member
    Am on day 4 of level 1 feel free to add me
  • mandapanda8313
    mandapanda8313 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm on day 2 of level 2! It's definitely getting more difficult
  • angie_momof3
    angie_momof3 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm about a week behind, but would love to join you all. I tried starting a couple days ago, but it didn't go so well :(
    I tried again today and got through it all! I've tried doing it before and gotten through to level 2, but I just end up losing motivation and stop even though I can see major results with toning. I'm pumping myself up to do the whole thing this time!!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    There was a 30ds challenge thread on here yesterday for july just use search feature :p

Here's the group

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/117-30-day-shred
  • brandiwiggins2014
    brandiwiggins2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, there! I am on Day 1, Level 1. I completed my first workout this morning and took some before pics! I am also attempting to eat clean throughout the next 30 days. I'm excited to see my results!!!!! I'm starting out right at 5'5 1/2 and 200 lbs (the largest I've ever been! It's been a breaking point for me!).

Good luck everyone!!!!!
  • Monozelle
    Monozelle Posts: 11 Member
    It's coming to the end of July, but I'd really like to join you guys! Going to start day 1 today :) Feel free to add me if you need some motivation!
  • mhooge
    mhooge Posts: 42 Member
    I'm joining late but I'm starting too. Please add me to support each other
  • skaganzi
    skaganzi Posts: 1 Member
    Am on day 5 level 1. This is the second time am doing it with heavier weights. Please add me i need the motivation.