30 DAY SHRED BUDDIES

Replies

• Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    On Day 5 level 1 doing great :)
  • KerrieCC
    KerrieCC Posts: 118 Member
    Should be day 3 level 1 today but need to take a day off to let my knee heal(rolled my ankle resulting in badly grazed/cut up knee from falling onto gravel). gona have to switch to wall push ups for a bit so i can continue with this as not strong enough to do proper ones yet and cant put my knee on the ground without heaps of pain. So will be back to it tomorrow :)
  • Martha6010
    Hope you recover quick sounds painful.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Day 7 Level 1. Every other day does SEEM to be working.

Up to the first set, full pushups. Second set, managed ten.

Working with 6lb weights instead of 3lb some of the time now.
  • Martha6010
    Day 6 level 1Doing great losing inches clothes fitting better. Feel free to add me :)
  • KerrieCC
    Sounds like you guys are doing great :)
    Day 3 level 1 done finding that its starting to get easier and noticed today that my work pants that I bought 3 weeks ago are a bit looser. Should have bought a size smaller and just squeezed into them for a little bit if id known id shrink so quickly.
  • Martha6010
    Level 1 Day 7 getting easier and losing inches my shorts fall down lol good thing.Love this work out inches just melt off quick. I like Shaun T's hip hop abs total body burn too works your whole body dancing especially your abs. Great work every one.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Keep up the great work all!!
  • pridhaa
    pridhaa Posts: 3 Member
    Too late to join? I'm on day 5 of Level 1.
  • Martha6010
    I'm on Level 1 Day 8 great job every one. Never too late to join. Everyones on different levels and days this thread is great motivator and support. :)
  • candykay0605
    Round 2 I'm switching things up and staring with level 3 and going down
  • KerrieCC
    Missed two workouts this week so will be doing all 7 days next week instead of the planed 5 to catch back up. cant catch up this weekend to many people at my house, too much stuff to do, due to having my mums birthday party here today :)
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Did Level 1 Day 8. Had to modify more for my shoulders, soooooo...may have to skip 2 days before Day 9. This is the 90-day shred for me! LOL! But I AM definitely getting stronger. Muscles are still all swollen up, so maybe I'm not going to lose too much lean mass. That would be awesome.
  • candykay0605
    I'm doing this 90 days also!!
  • MamaBirdBoss
    You're doing it 3x! I'm doing it 1x! lol
  • candykay0605
    You're doing it 3x! I'm doing it 1x! lol

Oh ok!!
  • candykay0605
    Seems all my friends are doing great on the 30ds!! I'm proud for you all!! Keep up the amazing work all of you
  • candykay0605
    Does anyone have any progress pics? My progress pic is my profile pic
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Does anyone have any progress pics? My progress pic is my profile pic

I have an old one in my profile. :) Waiting for another 3lbs down to take another. The difference now is huge to how I move but not really how I look.
  • candykay0605
    Hope everyone is doing well!! And shredding!!!