weight loss

Hey guys so I took a picture when I got of work today and I thought "hmmm. My shirt is looser than what it was last month". So, I placed the picture side by side and it does look slightly different. But I could be exaggerating. Does it look like I loss or? Be honest. I weight myself and I'm only 7 pounds lighter. Nothing really.

Replies

• VisionBoardCoach
    VisionBoardCoach Posts: 43 Member
    I was told by my weight loss coach that it takes 5 pounds to make a visible difference in the face and just under the arm chest area. So I didn't see your before photo, but since you've lost 7 pounds..congratulations and I'm sure you're not imagining things!
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Faithful_Chosen Posts: 401 Member
    Depending on your exercize regime, it is entirely possible to not loose much weight but get notches off your belt regardless. It's not all about the number on the scale (and many would say it one of the least important things). Besides, if you think you see change, then roll with it! Change is hugely motivating! :smiley: Go you!
  • robinadams2015
    robinadams2015 Posts: 23 Member
    I was told by my weight loss coach that it takes 5 pounds to make a visible difference in the face and just under the arm chest area. So I didn't see your before photo, but since you've lost 7 pounds..congratulations and I'm sure you're not imagining things!

Idk how to upload the photo. Lol I'm a dunce. But if u tell me how I could. I see it a little in my legs, I wish it was in my stomach instead.
  • robinadams2015
    robinadams2015 Posts: 23 Member
    Depending on your exercize regime, it is entirely possible to not loose much weight but get notches off your belt regardless. It's not all about the number on the scale (and many would say it one of the least important things). Besides, if you think you see change, then roll with it! Change is hugely motivating! :smiley: Go you!
    Thanks alot. I never thought about that. I'm always obsessed with the numbers on the scale
  • VisionBoardCoach
    VisionBoardCoach Posts: 43 Member

Idk how to upload the photo. Lol I'm a dunce. But if u tell me how I could. I see it a little in my legs, I wish it was in my stomach instead.

My stomach is always the last place I see it... so I get that 100% I also agree with "Faithful_Chosen", if you see change...then there is change... roll with it. It's all about staying positive and continuing to believe in yourself. Honestly, 7 pounds is HUGE... really awesome. :)
  • jguill08
    jguill08 Posts: 2 Member
    I just wanna say great job and keep it up!