Ugh..OK? 47 years old, w/ Sarcoidosis and trying to lose 35 more pounds...

Ugh..OK? 47 years old, w/ Sarcoidosis and trying to lose 35 more pounds...need I say more? Right now, I'm exercising 3 times a week... I'm an Empowerment & Prosperity Vision Board Coach, so I have a fairly flexible schedule.. which also leads to me needing to take specific accountability for my time. :-/ It's helpful because I'm now using a vision board for my weight loss.. and it's working....it really helped me focus and stay clear on what I want to achieve. I do Jenny Craig (I get awesome tips from my coach-water with lime, cucumber and mint .. organic.. works to boost metabolism and I love the taste..just one of her many helpful tips) and use Melaleuca products and that helps too (I'm all about their Access bars to raise energy levels! the risk there is that I want to eat them like candy because they're delicious too..sigh)... but seriously, this is tough! Love that this group is here!

Replies

• Ksc1269
    Ksc1269 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi, I Just got back on here. I've been gone for awhile. I have MS and just had HSCT to stop it. So, after the Chemo and Stem cell transplant, I am having a hard time losing. I know Sarcoidosis and MS are similar. Oh, I am 45 :)
  • VisionBoardCoach
    VisionBoardCoach Posts: 43 Member
    Ksc1269 wrote: »
    Hi, I Just got back on here. I've been gone for awhile. I have MS and just had HSCT to stop it. So, after the Chemo and Stem cell transplant, I am having a hard time losing. I know Sarcoidosis and MS are similar. Oh, I am 45 :)

They are very similar! Thank you so much for posting! I have several people in my family that were misdx'd and they were told they had MS because they're so similar. Sarc mimics cancer so it's scary. I get it. Do you mind me asking what you're struggling with? Among several, my biggest challenge seems to be include weight fluctuations. I can drink or eat something that has 2mg too much salt and get on the scale the next week and be up 3 pounds...lol. Do you have this issue?