20 pounds Lost w/ Vision Board

13»

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    seska422 wrote: »
    seriously only in 3 months! I have lost 21 pounds in a month! I seriously don't like the whole aspect of my fitness pal and there things that they say! You can't lose weight if you eat junk food! That isn't right at all! Seriously I have cut back candy, eating poorly and lost 9 pounds in 7 days! Can you do that?

Why not everyone stop eating junk and see how you feel!

But seriously you can. Ask me how I know. Ask lots of people on here how they know.

you are wrong you can not! I am proven fact!
    I eat "junk food" and I'm losing weight just fine.

You have to find what works for you. It sounds like what you are doing is working. That's great! I, also, needed to find what works for me and that's eating what I ate before but in smaller amounts.

*looks at ticker* *notes 65 lbs lost* *looks at diary* *notes junk food*

Weird. I guess the 65 lbs I have lost were imaginary.
  • VisionBoardCoach
    VisionBoardCoach Posts: 43 Member
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Awesome....the more people who benefit the better!

I have some old rolex marketing materials that can be cut up for the board. Im thinking about making one as a guide then encouraging the sales team to create their own to suite their specific sales goals. They can hang the boards at their desks or homes to remind them of the task at hand and also the benefits of meeting these goals ( there are large sales incentives for selling some of the high end time pieces ) thanks again

Please feel free to use the steps I posted. :-) You have an excellent idea! :-)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    seriously only in 3 months! I have lost 21 pounds in a month! I seriously don't like the whole aspect of my fitness pal and there things that they say! You can't lose weight if you eat junk food! That isn't right at all! Seriously I have cut back candy, eating poorly and lost 9 pounds in 7 days! Can you do that?

But seriously you can. Ask me how I know. Ask lots of people on here how they know.

You have to find what works for you. It sounds like what you are doing is working. That's great! I, also, needed to find what works for me and that's eating what I ate before but in smaller amounts.

Exactly. Lol !
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Op ~ congratulations on finding what works for you ! A vision board is a great idea. I apologize if you where taken back by people thinking you where selling things, I'll explain why it happened. Here on mfp, many coaches and mlm scam people prey on newcomers to try to sell them weight loss fads and gimmicks. Your post did sound a little like a marketing pitch so thats why people got upset. I read on and realized it wasnt a marketing pitch after you explained. But i do definitely understand why people get so bothered about the sales stuff, i get angry too when people prey on the nieve. So dont take that personal, we're just protecting newcomers from scams. Obviously your idea of creating a board is not a marketing pitch and sounds like it could really help people stay on track.

And to the poster who is trying to derail this thread by speaking about " people cant lose weight while eating junk food " ~ that is so untrue. Your new to this so dont know any better. But yes you can lose weight while enjoying the foods you love. I lost all my weight while having ice cream and cake in moderation. Calories in ~calories out. Ive already explained this to you several times but you have chosen not to listen . You have chosen to take nutritional advice from your trainer instead and thats fine , but stop spreading bad information on here. There's tons of people on here who have lost weight using portion control and moderation. Calories in ~calories out.

tumblr_lr6uiqel0X1r2hybuo1_400.gif

:blush:@PikaKnight
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited July 2015

You can't lose weight and eat junk food??? I'm pretty sure I did. No I didn't lose 9 pounds in 7 days. I lost 123 pounds in 15 months though. And this cherry cheesecake that I'm eating while writing this is delicious.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    edited July 2015

25 here so far this time around (3 kids, 3x), and mine must be, too.

Altogether, 60lbs across 3 kids. And 2 other times that I dropped 10lbs on average from unnoticed weight creep. So 80lbs lost and generally maintained with junk food in my diet.
  • 2bfit_2015
    2bfit_2015 Posts: 42 Member
    I agree 100% with above poster. I eat chocolate and sweet treats everyday almost and with portion control I've still managed to drop 40 lbs in 3 months and 1 week. Super easy.

I also have a "vision board" although, mine isn't at all anything like the above mentioned version. Mine is just a white board calendar...I write it all down, take a picture at the end of the month and then erase and start all over again the next month.. For me it was also just used as encouragement and to keep track visually of what I was losing and how much was left. Visually seeing what's happening every month makes me excited to plan for the next month. I add mini goals and write down what my body is going through. It's fun
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!