SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    slow moving traffic
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    literally just about everything.

I like this person.

• Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    When your TV show goes to commercial break, and suddenly the volume gets much LOUDER.

Driving in a drought-stricken area and noticing the only things green are the weeds.

Also, weeds.
  • JRitaK
    JRitaK Posts: 62 Member
    When I can HEAR you eating. Chew with your mouth closed and don't crunch on something obnoxiously. Also, give me my personal space. I know I'm cute but you don't have to be all up on me in the grocery store line...Lol.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    lindz4ever wrote: »
    When I call someone like my mom and my brothers answers. If I wanted to talk to them I would have called them.

Why isn't there a "Like" button on posts!, but yes! THIS is why I call her when everyone is at work :)
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited July 2015
    Arrogent people

people who misspell simple words :trollface:
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    I agree. People who misspell, use incorrect grammar, punctuation, and run-on sentences: don't capitalize properly, etc.
  • MrsGreen140
    MrsGreen140 Posts: 212 Member
    People who text with cell phone light while in the movie theater.. Hello, didn't you see the dancing popcorn telling you not too?? *sigh*
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Feistycat wrote: »
    I agree. People who misspell, use incorrect grammar, punctuation, and run-on sentences: don't capitalize properly, etc.

I try not to let this bother me. I'm not perfect, myself. Still, I grew up with an English teacher for a father. Somehow, I'm rarely able to let the egregious ones slide without at least a little audible sigh...
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    When people HAVE to have the first parking space they see and hold up traffic because they're waiting for someone to back out of the closest spot possible and they just shrug at you like they can't help.

Yes you can....MOVE.

Haha.
  • shennin001
    shennin001 Posts: 113 Member
    When my family visits and their kids leave the lights on in the bathroom or the back door open. Also, when i train someone at work and they don't take notes or the exact opposite and they take notes of my every word.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    mjgrin wrote: »
    When people HAVE to have the first parking space they see and hold up traffic because they're waiting for someone to back out of the closest spot possible and they just shrug at you like they can't help.

Yes you can....MOVE.

Haha.

One time, there was a guy in a pickup truck doing this. I was right behind him when he realized he would have to back up in order to be able to make the turn to get into the parking space because he had stopped too far forward.

He yells back at me to explain what he is trying to do (as though I couldn't figure it out) and demanded I back up. I refused. After a couple minutes, he ultimately just went on around the lot and I took the space. We saw each other later in the store and he just scowled at me. I returned the gesture... if you are going to drive a large vehicle, plan your turns appropriately.
  • Stardog_Champion
    Stardog_Champion Posts: 829 Member
    People who smoke
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    flinx1241 wrote: »
    Feistycat wrote: »

I try not to let this bother me. I'm not perfect, myself. Still, I grew up with an English teacher for a father. Somehow, I'm rarely able to let the egregious ones slide without at least a little audible sigh...

I'm not perfect either, but there are two things that really bother me:
    1. Incorrect use of words such as their, there, and they're.
    2. People who say "good" when they mean "well." I'm aware that Webster's changed the definition of "good" to make it acceptable to be used as an adverb. That was only done because too many English speakers can't understand the difference between an adjective and an adverb.
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Arrogance...come on people, don't be a dick.