30 DAY SHRED BUDDIES

Replies

• KerrieCC
    KerrieCC Posts: 118 Member
    Day 4 level1 finally done, after four days off it felt like I was doing day 1again. Trying to decide to try fit in a second workout for a few days to get back on track or to just do an extra week of level 1, what do you guys think?
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    KerrieCC wrote: »
    Day 4 level1 finally done, after four days off it felt like I was doing day 1again. Trying to decide to try fit in a second workout for a few days to get back on track or to just do an extra week of level 1, what do you guys think?

Do an extra week
  • KerrieCC
    KerrieCC Posts: 118 Member

Do an extra week

Due to last week not going so well i have decided I'm just going to start all over again. so instead of day 4 im going to say day 1 level 1 complete today. All the best to everyone this week :)
  • candykay0605

Do an extra week

Due to last week not going so well i have decided I'm just going to start all over again. so instead of day 4 im going to say day 1 level 1 complete today. All the best to everyone this week :)

That's a good idea!!
  • Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    Level 1 Day 10 yea done with level 1 great job everyone.
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    I just finished Level 1 Day 3, and it was challenging. I found it easier to execute the moves, but my muscles are fatigued and to do some of the combination moves correctly, I had to move down in weight a bit. But safety first, and I got a good workout.
  • candykay0605
    Martha6010 wrote: »
    Level 1 Day 10 yea done with level 1 great job everyone.

Great work!!
  • telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Hi everyone! I started 30 DS 5 days ago. I did it before it was became pregnant and had great results. My twins are almost 2 and I back to getting in shape. This time I so motivated to do it with minimal breaks. I will complete it in less than 40 days and not the 60 like the first time. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • candykay0605
    telizad wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I started 30 DS 5 days ago. I did it before it was became pregnant and had great results. My twins are almost 2 and I back to getting in shape. This time I so motivated to do it with minimal breaks. I will complete it in less than 40 days and not the 60 like the first time. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Welcome !! I am the op ! I am currently on round 2 of the 30ds as I said in my first post I am doing 3 rounds and posting progress pics!! Good luck I know you can achieve your goals!!
  • candykay0605
    So far I have been committed for a total of 38 days I am very very proud! Only 52 more days and I will have completed my challenge!! Let's do this
  • candykay0605
    3 more days of level 3 round 2 reverse order till weigh in ! and moving on to next level
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Level 1 day 9 complete! I did a pull up yesterday--even at my turtle's pace, I'm totally getting stronger!
  • apirategirl
    apirategirl Posts: 1 Member
    Hi what kind of routine is this that everyone is working on? Is it good?
  • MamaBirdBoss
    BeFit channel on Youtube--Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred.

It's very intense. So a lot of people who are out of shape do it, wanting fast results, but I'm not so sure how great it is for that. You might notice I do it very, very slowly--I need a long recovery between days. I'm also running and lifting and doing Pilates in between for that reason. It's GOOD, just very tough.
  • candykay0605

It does exactly what Jillian says it will.. It gets results!!
  • pokey7311
    pokey7311 Posts: 1 Member
    I love Jillian michaels DVDs , I own most of them :smile: problem for me not sure of calorie burn , I don't have a fit bit not sure if I should get one ?
  • MamaBirdBoss
    pokey7311 wrote: »
    I love Jillian michaels DVDs , I own most of them :smile: problem for me not sure of calorie burn , I don't have a fit bit not sure if I should get one ?

FitBits aren't all that great for tracking calorie burns with circuit training.
  • candykay0605
    Day 8 of level 3 of round 2 complete!! And 2 days to go!! Next level I will take 1 rest day at the beginning and 1 at the end!
  • candykay0605
    One more day after today before official weigh in day!!
  • candykay0605
    One more dY till my weigh in!!