Weekly chat July 5-11

SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Ok guys.......here goes 20 weeks and 20 pounds!!!!!! Let's do this Losers!!!!!!!!! Funny as we age we like true word more and more B)

Replies

• Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks for setting up the group space.

I will try to get 180 by 11/24/2015. I'll post results on Tuesdays again.

Starting weight 7/7/15 is 201.8
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    You guys have been very inspiring for me.

Although I am at goal weight, I need accountability to not gain any back.

Still love this group. Hope you don't mind if I tag along.
  • SeeAhtter787
    edited July 2015
    Ok. That's great. That is my next "bathroom" project. That's the only time I get 30 seconds to myself to think o:)

Esther
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Thank you for doing this!!!!!!!!
  • SeeAhtter787
    You are very welcome. I just hope I don't fall flat on my face with this. I will try my best. And yet for some reason I feel like Bulkwinkle J. Moose right now :p

Esther
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    I joined because I saw this in the message boards, but it seems like you all know each other already. Is it ok that I joined even though I'm a stranger?
  • MammaxFive
    MammaxFive Posts: 27 Member
    Hi, I would love to join this group. I'm a Mom to 5 kids, ages 2-16. I really need to get back in shape now that I'm done having babies. I want to lose 30 - 35lbs total. Losing 20 by Thanksgiving seems totally doable....I hope!! I could really use motivational friends. I'm starting my challenge today! Good luck to everyone!! :)
  • susiederkins21
    susiederkins21 Posts: 29 Member
    What Pie319 said. I would love to join, but I want to make sure it's okay.
  • SeeAhtter787
    MammaxFive wrote: »
    Hi, I would love to join this group. I'm a Mom to 5 kids, ages 2-16. I really need to get back in shape now that I'm done having babies. I want to lose 30 - 35lbs total. Losing 20 by Thanksgiving seems totally doable....I hope!! I could really use motivational friends. I'm starting my challenge today! Good luck to everyone!! :)

Ages 2-16!! God bless you. Welcome to our group. I have 2, 5 and 13, but I babysit 6 others ages 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9. All are boys but the 3 yr old and my two are girls. We stay busy too. Good luck on your journey

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Pie319 wrote: »
    I joined because I saw this in the message boards, but it seems like you all know each other already. Is it ok that I joined even though I'm a stranger?

Come on in and join the group. We are only strangers for a few posts. Welcome to the group.

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    What Pie319 said. I would love to join, but I want to make sure it's okay.

Welcome. Come on in. A stranger is a friend not yet met.

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    You guys have been very inspiring for me.

Although I am at goal weight, I need accountability to not gain any back.

Still love this group. Hope you don't mind if I tag along.

Come along the party is just getting started. B) Happy to have friends that stay for the long haul.
    Esther
  • susiederkins21
    susiederkins21 Posts: 29 Member
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Hi Guys!!!
  • MammaxFive
    MammaxFive Posts: 27 Member
    MammaxFive wrote: »

Ages 2-16!! God bless you. Welcome to our group. I have 2, 5 and 13, but I babysit 6 others ages 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9. All are boys but the 3 yr old and my two are girls. We stay busy too. Good luck on your journey

Esther

Thanks Esther! 5 kids is definitely a handful, but I love it!! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and sticking with this challenge!
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    awesome! I'm excited to be here
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Eninad wrote: »
    Thanks for setting up the group space.

I will try to get 180 by 11/24/2015. I'll post results on Tuesdays again.

Starting weight 7/7/15 is 201.8

You are getting so close to being below 200!

Welcome to the new people :)
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    welcome new people!! this is the best place to be:)

Stephanie
  • Eninad
    @danifo0811 I know, I know...it's so close I can...feeeeeeel it. I saw 200.2 the other day, but I haven't yet dipped into the onderland number, not even early morning nekkid and evacuated....but it's coming. I've waited 25 years to break 200. I want to hit it and stick it, then move right on by.

I have every intention of getting to 180 next. Thanks so much for your support! Without these groups I would bump right off the wagon during the journey like I have so many other times.
  • Eninad
    Hello @Pie319, @susiederkins21 and @MammaxFive welcome to the Thanksgiving Challenge! Some of us met on the 4th of July Challenge, others at Easter, some fell off the train, some came back, some never do.

All we ask is that you give it a chance. Gain, Lose, or Maintain. Everyone in the group is sincere. Best of luck to you and all the members here in the upcoming stretch!
This discussion has been closed.