Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Replies

• skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    @Niki--Oh, I'm so sorry! That's terrible about your nephew--your poor sister losing 2 sons. My heart goes out to you and your whole family.
  • losingitwithkat
    losingitwithkat Posts: 12 Member
    Hey everyone. My name is kat. I've got pretty well exactly 100 pounds to lose and this group of lovely people look super supportive. I've been on here before but fell off the wagon. I could use some support and I've got lots of encouragement to give, if any of you would like to be friends!
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Ushkil- Make sure you stretch your calves before walking. You can use a step to do a few heal drops- 10 both heals, 10 right, 10 left. This will help loosen the calves. You can also do some leg swings to open up the hips. Make sure you have a slight bend in the knee when you walk. I have learned that when my calves start to hurt during running or walking it is because I am walking with straight knees. This is not a good idea. Once I started running with bent knees the calves have felt much better during exercise. Enjoy the fruits of your labor- fresh veggies.

Karen-I hope the weight loss I am experiencing is a true loss right now and not just the drop before TOM sets in and it all comes back. NIce walk with Gunner then a run. The GPS may not have kicked in on the app for your run.

Tracey- Good luck reaching your goal, I know you can do it just stick with your plan.

Tanya- Could you try putting your wrist in a brace at night to help keep the muscles and tissue straight. I friend of mind did that for a year and it seemed to help with her carpal tunnel. She may have also used them though out the day. Nice job on the run today.

niki- I am so sorry for you and your family. I admire your family for donating his organs so that even in death he can help many other people. Sending you hugs and prayers. Good choice in not going to the grocery store, I hope you can get out and walk or do some other exercise.

Katrena- I love your goals for exercise, they sound perfect for you. Good luck with creating a studio. Where do you live again?

For all those facing difficulties- a small prayer just for you- taken from a Hallmark Card
    God Will Take Care of You
    May your heart
    find peace and comfort
    in the knowledge
    that you are never alone.
    God is your stronghold,
    and with Him as your guide,
    you need never be afraid.
    Cast all your cares on Him...
    and believe.

Wish- That everyone who is facing difficulties at this time will find the courage to fight through them and have the strength to rise above them.

I did not exercise today and tonight I really missed it. I should have gone swimming today but for various reason it never happened. I will swim tomorrow before my running session tomorrow afternoon. It will be an easy swim so I don't over tax myself but I am looking forward to it.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Niki... There are no words. I'm so sorry for the loss you are all experiencing. You'll be in my prayers.
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    @Niki So sorry for your loss.

We are in UT attending a family reunion. It rained some yesterday, during the night, and really hard during the morning. About 2 it started to clear up and we had a beautiful afternoon and evening. Eating hasn't been great but I've gotten in a couple of really good walks. We'll be headed home on Friday.
    Onward and downward. Kaye
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    edited July 2015
    @CBlue Lori - I love to have you visit! I have a spare room, so you're welcome to stay here, and if you and hubs travel together, thats also no problem. I'd love to show off my city and would be so excited to meet you in person! Gosh, I didn't even mention there is a very exclusive -only 75 people are allowed to run it - marathon - in an endangered Sand Hills part of Nebraska. It was just run about 2 weeks ago. The solitude and majesty of the area blows people away. Its loess soil, (look it up) and hosts birds that only live there. I'll have to research it. I almost posted the story, darn it!.

@Skinny Jeans Karen- March in Chicago would be great for me - I would not participate but I sure could celebrate! I can't do NY this fall. :'(

@Laurie - What a sad, sad tale about your dad. Sometimes I wish there were better things to offer the elderly that such a run-around. It is good medicine, but seems like such poor care of the whole person.
    And look at the toll it has taken on you. Poor sleep for 3 days. Its amazing you were able to plug away at your responsibilities, but I'll bet if you were given an EEG at some point during all that, it would show you were still half asleep while active! :D

Glad you've gotten some good rest, and your dad is stable. I'm so impressed you keep your life balanced and not tipped 100 % over, when something bad happens. That was a big flaw of mine and I still fight that compulsion. You are very well balanced. Whats your secret -were you always able to be that way?

@tih - thanks for your comments. I was determined to buy some turquoise earrings handmade by native americans and asked around where I could do that. A very nice Buddhist lady told me of this place right on US89 where the Navaho set up tables. Very interesting story. THey can mine silver and do not have to stamp it .925 as other silver must be stamped. The Indian Treaty Laws have allowed them certain rights. Their silver is only stamped "silver" and then the makers initials. And its verifiable as pure silver that way. The lady who directed me there was right, it was so much less expensive there than in the Market Shops in Sedona proper. THis very nice 30 yr old Navaho lady sold me my (tiny) earrings and explained each symbol around the bit of turquoise in the center.

So Emma is Lakota Sioux. I highly respect that tribe. In fact, I have recently been ending my e-mails with a word they use and its translation. Here it is:

We are all related; The winds and elements, the animals and plants, all are interconnected - nothing exists in isolation.
    "Mitakuye Oyasin" - translated from the Lakota Sioux

@Niki - oh my dear friend, my heart breaks for you and your family. Such a tragedy. I echo Lauries sentiments that he was a good man to offer his organs to others - saving lives that way is HEROIC! His picture - my god, you can't help but see how adorable and what a loving heart he had.
    Thank you for sharing your pain - we all hope we can buoy you up thu this rough patch in your life.

glad you enjoyed the photos - If it will help I can email you a larger version of it that might make for a better print. You are doing so well on your goals. I admire you so much!. I'm sure you will make progress in the long run. Do you use the graphing portion of the progress functions here? I need that for me - over a year really gives me a good feeling.
    I have been using a kitchen timer too- for about a year now and it has helped me tremendously - kicking habits and punching up my regularity - so I know you'll enjoy working with it. Way to go!

@Tanya - wow it would be great to meet you in Chicago in the Spring! I mean March is really kind of dicey so were not talking about bunnies and blooms but gosh it would be fun! So sorry about your carpal tunnel - did that start at work handling stuff? mail?
    I hope you can -or have you already-used braces? I think the cortisone plan is a great one!
    - Glad you were still able to kayak! What fun! WAY TO GO on your step challenge.

@ GOINS - Tracy - oh gosh, you are pluggin' away, and thats the best you can do!

Agencies, they are slow, one thing I learned, is don't even bother to call an agency on Monday, when you do call, ask the Human you finally reach, how THEY ARE doing, tell them you are not in a rush, tell them you sympathise with THEIR HARD JOB and YOU APPRECIATE THEIR HELP, tell them to take a sip of water, then get to your business. Imagine them as equal to you, as stressed as you, and show them a lot of sympathy. That seems to work so well for me. A lot of niceness, thank yous, and if that doesn't get the answer you want, and, if they have already checked with their supervisor, just politely ask to talk to their supervisor yourself , and start all over, with saying your in no rush, you know that person has had a hectic day, you are concerned for them - tell them to go ahead and finish the last note they were writing or whatever, and they will like you and want to help you. Jot down the time date year and this persons name (get the correct spelling) cuz you will need these notes forever.....
    PHONE TACTICS are so essential in this field of service. These people are berated, yelled at, listen to long sobbing tales of woe, and field calls of duress all day.

To be talked to with kindness happens so seldom it makes their day. They will thank you for your kindness and go out of your way to help you!

Ushkii - oh yum about those maters! You lucky dog. Isn't popcorn so addictive. Perhaps you could put it into a smaller container before you eat it?

@beedeezer - oh you got me laughing at the thunderbox! sounds like a rough end of the month. Weren't you just wishing your BF was closer? Sounds like you got your wish and then some!!!!
    Hows your plans for losing weight going?

@KJeffries - good to see you again, and best wishes on your marriage. Such a happy occasion. You sound so much better now. Gardening suits you. So work on a plan and engage your new hubbies support and tell us more!

@losingitwithkat - hi again. yeah I've fallen of myself, so don't feel bad at all, OK. So get some plans together and try try try again.

AFM - finally had a weight loss - 6 lbs. Had been swollen so its probably all water. This arthritis is a devil to me. I find if I go to the grocery store and ask for simple help up front, like getting a sacker boy to help lift a 12 pack of water into my cart it spares my joints tremendously. And continuing that thru the checker, and to the car too. Then I only have to lift it twice - from the trunk to my cart and up to my condo and into the fridge. Much less shoulder and wrist pain after this grocery trip just by following Drs. Orders. Its strange to be this way. I must accept it.

Love to everybody. We are so good at cheering each other on! Rah ha ha.

• beedeezer
    beedeezer Posts: 7 Member
    @RobinsEgg- that is so true about agencies! A little show of appreciation goes a long way with them. This is my first week at my fitness pal. I'm not checking the scales yet. But I've lost 1.5cm from my waist this week.

Arthritis for you hey? Now ... my mum started getting rheumatoid arthritis. Her doctor put her onto patches! They last 2 weeks. And are really cheap - a little over $2 each! Mum is feeling great with them ... they come in different strengths. Be great if they're available where you are .. I'm in Australia. Worth at least asking about?
  • jtconst
    jtconst Posts: 641 Member
    Good morning everyone. Just finished reading. Sounds like things are going well for most of us which is a good thing :) Its al hectic here as this is Dh last week home. He flies out on Sunday and then its just us girls for a month until son gets home. He and his sister are going to be looking for a place together at that time since everything is so expensive for young people. It will be very strange once they have gone. I have been thinking about putting more effort into looking for at least a part time job since my neice and nephew wont be needing me to sit for them next school year and I will be all on my own now when hubby is gone to work. Just got back from the store and nothing but healthy foods in the bags. Should run out of most of the junkfood before DH leaves. Guess I better get busy and put it away lol.

@Nicki I wanted to take time to say how sorry I am for your family. There is nothing harder then losing a child and I cant even pretend to imagine the pain your family is going through right now. I will be praying for you all. He looked like a truly kind and beautiful man in the picture.

• skinnyjeanzbound
    @tammy-- that's great that your kids are looking for a place together. I have a wonderful relationship with both of my sisters, but can't imagine living with them again. LOL

@beedeezer--awesome loss around your waist! Good for you for focusing on measurements--much better than the scale IMHO.

@robin--it would be great if you could make it out in March!

@kaye-- enjoy your reunion.

@laurie-- yeah, it was weird b/c the app had my whole route and I know the 2.6 miles was correct b/c it's a common route I run in my neighborhood. I think that means the GPS was working; it just decided I ran a whole lot faster than reality. LOL

@katrena-- I've also been working on my garden that past few days.

@tanya-- yuck about the carpal tunnel--I hope you get it under control without surgery.

Sorry about missing some others. I need to finish this post and get moving to meet a friend for dinner.

Tuesday Goals:
    I have a few for the week--
    1. Bathroom floor cleaned DONE and tile sealed (still)
    2. Backyard flower bed weeded, edged, and plant some new flowers STARTED
    3. Go to Ulta to pick up shampoo/conditioner
    4. Clean wood cabinets/surfaces in kitchen
    5. Drop off clothes to GW

July Goals:

Run another 8k (Thanksgiving 2014 8k = 56:49, NYE 2014 8k = 57:47, 1/25 = 55:41; 2/28=55:15, 3/29 = 59:15; 5/9 = 59:16; 6/22 = 59:10)

Exercise Goals:
    Sun--gardening DONE
    Mon--walk gunner NOT DONE
    Tues--walk gunner DONE + run outside DONE
    Wed--walk gunner DONE + PT DONE
    Thurs--walk gunner + gym NOT DONE (spent hours deep cleaning the bathroom instead)
    Fri--walk gunner + PT
    Sat--walk gunner + gym

2015 Mantra = Just 15 minutes
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    @NK1112 - Your nephew has a kind face. I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers for God's comfort go out to you and your family.
    @RobinsEgg - thank you for the advise, as a CSR myself for a federal agency, I can tell you that you are right on the money. Thankfully I no longer have to answer the phones all day every day, but I did for the 1st 2 years I worked here and I can tell you that you get a lot more effort from the person on the other end if you are polite and willing to listen yourself. Of course I am an excellent CSR and I can tell you that even when people call in and yell at me, by the time they get off the phone they are thanking me.... just saying, not to brag or anything! :)
    @jtconst, @grandmakaye44 - good to see you here, hope all is well. @jtconst - good planning, get the others to eat the junk and keep all the good for you food where you have access to it, not the junk.
    DH had probs last night, eventually just sat in his wheelchair to sleep 'cause he couldn't get comfortable enough to breathe properly in bed or on the couch. I am heartbroken for him, he's being a trooper but is (understandably) so needy, and if I show the slightest frustration at the situation he gets even more upset (he cried!!) and it breaks my heart to see him this way. I am not getting much sleep myself and running on emotional empty - we NEED someone for home health care and I need a 2nd me to be there to help out so I can make the calls and get the help we need from the VA and Medicare and everyone else. There aren't enough hours in the day. Grr.
    I am seeing my primary care DR on 21st and my oncologist on the 31st, I need to find out if the chemo and other meds from the cancer treatment last year could be the cause of the tremors I'm now experiencing in my hands. It's bad enough that my hands shake when I'm holding things and when I'm typing. That's all I need, yet another problem cropping up on top of everything else!
    Well I wasn't planning on a long post and look at this! Anyway, everyone have a great day and take advantage of the long warm days.
    Tracy (TX)
  • Lauriek70
    Robin- The simple answer to your question is no I have not always been able to control my eating. Eating for comfort is still a major concern for me. When I am tired and run down all I want is comfort food and that means carbs and junk food. I need to work very hard to control my eating and not allow myself to give in to temptations. I am not always successful and I have been hijacked by chocolate doughnuts, cinnamon buns etc. I just force myself to limit my intake. I get the comfort and satisfaction from one instead eating two or three at one time. Exercise has become my go to activity even if I just walk to get out and move. I use it to relieve the stress that I am under. The other reason is I like the way I look and feel right now so I doing my best not to return there again. I will say that I have been rather lax with food choice the past year or so so my weight has stayed the same. My goal for the summer is to lose 10 pounds and that is my focus at this point. Congrats on the weight loss.

Tracy- Sorry to hear that your husband had a bad night. See if there is a group in your community called Home Instead. They provide in-home health care services throughout the day. My principal and the nursing home recommended them to us. Hope you and your husband have a better night tonight.

Beedeezer- Congrats on the loss around the waist. Measurements are a great way to keep track of progress.

Truth- I was suppose to run and swim today. The run did happen since it was with my trainer and it was great. I did not swim today. I realized that it was not going to work with my schedule for today. By the time I would have finished at the pool, I would be rushing to the gym and I did not want to do that today. The run more than made up for the lack of swimming today. Storms tonight stopped a walked that I had planned but I just wanted to rest anyway. Last night was another lack of sleep night. I was just to wired to fall asleep so I was awake until some time between 2 and 3 am. I really don't like those nights since I am dragging the next day.

One thing I have learned due to lack of sleep is that when you are tired I tend to
    1. Eat more than I needed to eat per day.
    2. Poor choices are more likely to happen since you want quick energy therefore you go for the carbs and quick sugar.

To combat this problem get enough sleep every night at least 8-9 hours.

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    @ushkii - Ooh those tomatoes are just so very good when home grown.
    @Tanya949 - Building up your stamina for running just takes time. Most of the barriers are in your head. I just started running the first part of this year. Did a 5 mile run a couple of weeks ago for the first time. If I can do that almost anyone can. . . . As for the carpal tunnel, mine actually got better without surgery. There are exercises you can do several times a day. Ask the Dr. about them the next time you go. He should be able to get you an appointment with a physical therapist who can show them to you. Or you can google it. They really do work.
    @NK1112 - My heart goes out to you and your family. These losses are just so very difficult. Prayers all around.
    @losingitwithkat - Welcome to the thread. Please bookmark so you can find your way back. Post often so we can get to know you.
    @Lauriek70 - So very true about being tired. One saying I used to use quite a bit was HALT - Never let yourself get to Hungry, Angry, Lonely or Tired. Worked for me when I was getting sober and works now when I am trying to get a handle on my eating.
    @RobinsEgg - I am so very excited about coming for a visit. It will just be me and I would love to stay with you. I am thinking I may wait until late September or Early October so it is not so hot. And maybe by then things will have calmed down at the store.
    @GOINSTD12 - So very sorry to hear about all that is going on at your house. Do call in some help. You both need it.

AFM - Food has not been going well at all. A little aprehensive about the race this weekend. But mostly just being lazy. I know I have not done enough race prep. Sister is back from vacation and so we did get quite a bit done at the store today.

Family night tonight at rehab for the oldest son. Hubby worked late so did not go, second son and I went and we had a great evening. Yes, there were tears but so much of what went on tonight was so very uplifting and inspiring. Each of us had to write one thing we felt shame about on a piece of paper and put it in a basket. Then we each pulled out one and read it aloud and commented. Almost every addict wrote how ashamed they felt about how they had let down their family members. Almost every family member wrote how they wished they had stepped in sooner to help their addict. Then the coordinator said that we could all let those feelings go because there was not a single thing we could do about the past, that we could start to reconnect now with those we love without all the shame and guilt getting in the way. What a great way to start over.

My Thursday truth is that I have so very much to be happy about. I am truly blessed in so very many ways.
    Love to all,
    Lori <3
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Well, aren't I a lucky woman - just found out that the nursing home social worker was on vacay the weekend that DH came home, so nobody has done a daxxxx thing on the Medicare referral for the wheelchair and for the home health care recommendation! Wow!
    On a truly happy note, a good friend at work has a used wheelchair and brand new power chair she is willing to go get from Houston and let us use! What a blessing!!! So by Tuesday we should be able to return the rented wheelchair and will have a power chair for him to use. Now we need a chair lift for his truck so we can actually take the power chair with us places. He will be so happy to be able to be more mobile again.
    I submitted tons of claims to my medical Flex spending account this week, in total around $1100 that we've already paid out of pocket. If they approve all the claims, it will help us get through the next month since I've missed so much work. It's coming from my pocket but money that's already been deducted from my pay, so it's like getting money from a savings account.
    @cblue15 - what a wonderful session with your son, I hope you all can start forgiving each other and move forward.

Tracy (TX)
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    @tracy (goins)-- I'm so sorry for your continued frustrations with your husband's medical needs, but so glad your friend came through for you.

@lori-- glad you had a good session with your son. Good luck on Sunday!

Friday Fitness:
    Today was another day of productive activity. I finished the bathroom this morning after PT. This afternoon, I finished weeding the backyard flower bed. Grass was overgrowing it, and I ended up enlarging it a bit--used the extra sod to fill in some holes that gunner dug last year. I still need to divide out and transplant some flowers tomorrow.

Tuesday Goals:
    1. Bathroom floor cleaned DONE and tile sealed DONE
    2. Backyard flower bed weeded DONE, edged DONE, and plant some new flowers STARTED
    3. Go to Ulta to pick up shampoo/conditioner DONE

July Goals:

Run another 8k (Thanksgiving 2014 8k = 56:49, NYE 2014 8k = 57:47, 1/25 = 55:41; 2/28=55:15, 3/29 = 59:15; 5/9 = 59:16; 6/22 = 59:10)

Exercise Goals:
    Sun--gardening DONE
    Mon--walk gunner NOT DONE
    Tues--walk gunner DONE + run outside DONE
    Wed--walk gunner DONE + PT DONE
    Thurs--walk gunner + gym NOT DONE (spent hours deep cleaning the bathroom instead)
    Fri--walk gunner DONE + PT DONE
    Sat--walk gunner + gym

• Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    A quick check in... went kayaking all day... got to the meet point early so while I waited for my friends to show up I took a 40 min walk along the river trail. Tomorrow is last day of 15k, and I'm reaching it easily each day with a walk after work.

I have used a wrist brace on my left (worse) hand off and on for years. The last few months it has stopped working and I wake up with pain at night that is not relieved by the usual dangling over the edge of the bed. It's much worse than the usual pins and needles feeling. Thankfully that has subsided recently, but I find my fingers numb during the day if I've had pins and needles the night before (with brace on). I think when it gets to the point that the brace does not work, it's time for something else.
  • Lauriek70
    Lori- How was your race?
    Tanya- Nice walk before kayaking and a good use of time.

Had a nice swim today with a lot of sprints but I was dragging during practice so it made it harder to keep up. I sat out a couple of 100's just to catch my breath. Tonight I went to a local park for a concert with a friend. It was a beautiful evening.
  • cblue315
    @Tanya949 - This exercise would give me relief. Hold your hand so your thumb is up against your belly button and your hand is at a right angle to your body. Swivel your hand so your fingers brush up against your body as you turn your wrist and slowly point to the ceiling with your hand about eye level when you finish the motion. Keep your palm at a right angle to your body as you swivel. Repeat several times. There were times I would hear an audible "pop" from my wrist. This alone would give me a few minutes relief. Another is to hold your hands one above the other behind your back with palms touching. Raise and lower your hands slowly several times. One thing that you may not realize is that the tendons in your wrists actually go all the way to your shoulders. You need to release them at the higher points not just the wrists. Good luck.

AFM: The demons in my head are chattering non stop. The race is in the morning. First wave starts at 6:45. I was not able to pick up my packet today. I have never been to this park. I plan on going early and checking out everything in the morning.

I am in the middle of a large installation at a local hotel. A total of 137 windows. I had my son helping and one other guy(Alan). Son started a new job this week and had worked 6 - 2:30 for 5 days in a row. He was not in a good place today. He was surly and so I sent him home. Alan and I made a decision to do the rest of the job ourselves. This may add a couple of days to the work load but we work well together. We have put in 4 days so far and there may be 5 or 6 more. We can only work weekends. I hate the thought of giving up the next 3 weekends but the money will be welcome.

Carb loading tonight so I am not feeling guilty about the pizza and pie. Back on the band wagon come Monday.

I'll check in tomorrow with my race story.
    Love to all,
    Lori <3
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    @lori-- sending good vibes your way for today's tri. I couldn't make it up there this morning, but I'm rooting you on long-distance. GO LORI GO!!

@laurie-- one of my favorite things about summer is all of the outdoor music. How is your dad? Sounds like the stress and lack of sleep caught up to you on your swim yesterday. Hope things settle down for you and your family.

@tanya-- glad you are sticking with your steps challenge.

Sunday Share:
    I've not been getting to the gym as much as I normally do in the summer b/c I've been trying to be productive with projects at home. The truth is that DH and I have been kind of lax with upkeep over the past couple of years. Partly this was b/c we were watching home values in hopes we might be able to sell and move into something slightly larger. We were focused on just doing what would keep up the value of our house, like a new roof. However, with DH out of work it's clear we won't be moving in the next few years, so now we can focus on projects to make us happy vs. merely making a potential buyer happy.

One of the main things we want to do is de-clutter. We have a lot of furniture we don't really use just taking up space in spare rooms, so we are clearing some of that out this week. I'm also continuing to go through my clothes to clear out stuff I don't wear.

The other focus is on our landscaping. For some reason many of my perennials neglected to return in my back yard, plus all of the rain in June helped the weeds and grass encroach into the flower beds. I spent the last few days weeding and digging out the grass. Yesterday, I finally got some of my day lillies and hostas divided out and replanted. Now, we just need to pick up mulch and that area will will be done.

Tuesday Goals:
    1. Bathroom floor cleaned DONE and tile sealed DONE
    2. Backyard flower bed weeded DONE, edged DONE, and plant some new flowers DONE
    3. Go to Ulta to pick up shampoo/conditioner DONE

July Goals:

Exercise Goals:
    Sun--walk gunner + gym
    Mon--rest day (donating blood)
    Tues--walk gunner
    Wed--walk gunner + PT
    Thurs--walk gunner + gym
    Fri--walk gunner + PT
    Sat--walk gunner

• grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    The weather is more mild so I've been able to walk the last couple of days.
    There were messages from DH's cardiologist when we got home from vacation, but it was too late to talk to anyone. They are changing his bp meds. I'll talk to them Monday. Tonight it's 193/107. I'll be glad when we get it under control.
    In the meantime, my father isn't doing very well. His lungs are beginning to fill with fluids. We are taking a hospice style approach to his care. He is 96 and has expressed his desire for us to let him go, so it is just wait and see. With DH's health, I can't go rushing down to UT. I will just be glad for the good visit we had in March.
    Onward and downward. Kaye
  • cblue315
    On my phone so I will post personals later. Tri finish time was 2 hours 2 mins. Shaved 20 mins off my time in the last one. Love to all, Lori