So purple team.....

I'm wondering what wonderful things you all have done so far to help your self and our team kick some butt? So far I've done 45 min of pilates next I'm running for 45 min. Good luck to all.

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    I'm wondering what wonderful things you all have done so far to help your self and our team kick some butt? So far I've done 45 min of pilates next I'm running for 45 min. Good luck to all.
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    I have walked for 1 hour in the crispy fresh air :smile: Which I am quite pleased about as I am full of cold lol...rock on purples xxx
  • Well I've got my fruits and veggies on hand, cut my eating out altogether, gotten my water intake up and my sodas outta the temptation zone. Im hoping between a glass of tea a day and water the rest of the time as well as the veggies and fruits I'll make it.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    I am going walking today. Then I have to work at my other job tonight which is serving so there is more exercise. Everyone have as good day.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Well I have cleaned house vigorously for a few days but no real exercise! :cry: But I will get it started! Have been drinking tons of water :drinker: and peeing like crazy!!! TMI I Know!! :huh: Cut my calories down to where they should be, and have my fruits and veggies on hand too! I now carry a water bottle everywhere I go instead of stopping by the store for a soft drink, which I love!!!:happy: I'm happier about myself now too!:bigsmile:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    I've banned salt and soda. I'm gonna take a walk on my lunch break. Then come back and eat some salad with minimal light dressing.
    The main thing so far is to stay focused. Having you guys here counting on me is really helping.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I've banned salt and soda. I'm gonna take a walk on my lunch break. Then come back and eat some salad with minimal light dressing.
    The main thing so far is to stay focused. Having you guys here counting on me is really helping.

I agree! I don't want to let all my fellow teamers and new friends down!! You guys are great!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Hey all purple people eater, I have put a 2 new pics up of me. Since I went out lastnight and felt fabulous. So go check my other pic on my profile. Have a wonderful gonna start cleaning before I go to work tonight. Tamara
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Hey all purple people eater, I have put a 2 new pics up of me. Since I went out lastnight and felt fabulous. So go check my other pic on my profile. Have a wonderful gonna start cleaning before I go to work tonight. Tamara

you look great!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Wow FamilyGirl you can really tell the difference! You're looking great!