the one thing you miss about being fat?

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,404 Member
    There is nothing I miss about it.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    It was easier, mindless living - now it's mindful which can be hard when food still tastes so good and you feel guilty if you don't get the exercise in for the day even when you have a cold. Clothing is harder because there are more options and depending on the style I could be small, medium or large instead of xl.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    my womenly parts :P and ofc eating/drinking without thinking much of it except how good the food tastes and the big amounts of it i could just eat ..
  • DeterminedFee201426
    jee_nee_us wrote: »
    Eating whatever I want and whenever I want.

Not worrying about gaining any weight :pensive:
    this too*

• DeterminedFee201426
    faithyang wrote: »
    I think it's just the free mindset - meaning I would eat without any mental hang ups about the calorie content, whether it's "bad" for me and just enjoy myself in a food vacuum. I could eat alot more and more times in a day too and thus prolong the enjoyment. Ignorance is bliss they say.

But after being so accustomed to exercising your knowledge when it comes to diet, health and fitness - the mindset and habits have become automatic and second nature. You exercise restraint without thinking very much about it. So you can't go all out and stuff your face as your stomach has literally shrank and you simply can't...and somehow mentally many times the reality of stuffing your face when you finally get the chance like how you used to do (after planning specifically for it via calories) no longer seems to live up to the fantasy you had in your head of double dipping oreos in full cream milk while taking bites of fudgy triple chocolate and raspberry and white chocolate brownies in between spoonfuls of gourmet cookie dough ice cream and Baileys / rum n raisin ice cream. Oh and handfuls of chips.
    you making someone hungry :p

• Harleyb87
    Harleyb87 Posts: 279 Member
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
  • DeterminedFee201426
    gothchiq wrote: »
    pasta, in more than a toddler portion size amount.
    haha yes so sadly how pasta serving size is =.=

• DeterminedFee201426

Being able to eat whatever I want in general.

Exactly. Whatever and whenever and not caring two hoots about it.
    I do this about 2 days of the week

• Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    Nothing lol but since it has to be something...eating whatever, but I guess I still do, just in moderation lol
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    I'm ALWAYS cold. Always. It's July, 90+ outside...and as soon as I crawl into bed, I freeze. I have a fond relationship with my heating blanket. ;)
  • LemonadeCandy_
    LemonadeCandy_ Posts: 195 Member
    Soopatt wrote: »
    The Chubby Invisibility cloak has its good and bad side. It is nice to walk into a room and just observe and be left alone when you are overweight - quite pleasant in the geek gaming scene which I am a big part of. Now that I have shed a bit, suddenly the men are all strange around me (these are geek men, they don't get flirty when they find you attractive, they get terrified and act like serial killers) and the women are hostile.

LMAO @ the serial killer thing. As a part of the geek community I can attest.

• dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Not a DARN thing.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    I sort of miss being able to eat whatever I wanted, though I'd always feel guilty about it. I also sort of miss not being harassed by guys so much, yeah it's flattering but there's just this one guy at work who will NOT stop no matter how mean I am to him. I used to be able to walk around on my lunch break without being bothered, now some of the guys keep trying to chat me up and it's like "Hey! I'm walkin' here!" (Insert: New York accent)
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Oh, and I also miss being warmer, now I'm always just so cold!
  • GrannyCrayCray
    GrannyCrayCray Posts: 71 Member
    Boobs - I used to have them :/
    And, it used to be much easier to shave my underarms with that little pad of fat :o
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Not a da*n thing! Fat is out, fit is where its at. :-)
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    I've lost a few women friends. Apparently carrying a few extra pounds was a tie that bound. I cannot wrap my head around it. I'm the same person, just 20 pounds lighter!
  • Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    labyars wrote: »
    Boobs - I used to have them :/
    And, it used to be much easier to shave my underarms with that little pad of fat :o

Lol so funny but yeah before I got pregnant and lost all that weight my boobs were down to a B, almost an A!!!! Now I got pregnant boobs lol
  • debhurley196994
    debhurley196994 Posts: 8 Member
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!