Uh-Oh Purple Team

So I normally don't go to my mall.. I'm too busy with baby and I'm not a big window shopper, but I went back today with hubby to get a toolbox for him.... and guess what..... They've put in a Dippin Dots..... I LOVE Dippin Dots! Ugh the closest place I can get them is about 150miles away so I rarely get them except if I'm heading on a road trip... but now they're right there in my mall!!! Fortunately I dont go except maybe once a month, so I dont think it'll be too big of a temptation but I'm pretty sure I wont be able to resist when I do go to the mall

Replies

• So I normally don't go to my mall.. I'm too busy with baby and I'm not a big window shopper, but I went back today with hubby to get a toolbox for him.... and guess what..... They've put in a Dippin Dots..... I LOVE Dippin Dots! Ugh the closest place I can get them is about 150miles away so I rarely get them except if I'm heading on a road trip... but now they're right there in my mall!!! Fortunately I dont go except maybe once a month, so I dont think it'll be too big of a temptation but I'm pretty sure I wont be able to resist when I do go to the mall
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Oh heck, do your best to steer clear, maybe the odd few now and again - but on rare occassions :flowerforyou:
    My weakness was toffee crumble - but they changed the recipe - so no prob for me now :laugh:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Make you a goal and use that for a treat !!! For every 5 lbs lost get a SMALL dip in dots. Never totally deprive yourself, you will be miserable... :bigsmile:
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    :smile:

I totally agree with skittles...make it a small treat, deprivation only causes misery xxx
  • Make you a goal and use that for a treat !!! For every 5 lbs lost get a SMALL dip in dots. Never totally deprive yourself, you will be miserable... :bigsmile:
    Great Great Great Idea. I'm going to do that. I love frozen yorgurt. I think I'll reward myself for every 5 pounds with a childs size chocolate frozen yogurt. Thanks for the idea...much better than thinking I'll never see frozen yogurt again.
  • Thanks for the advice I think I will use it as a reward! Its good to know I can still indulge but just in moderation