True Motivation

I tried MFP last year but didn't stay dedicated to it despite the fact that it was working. This time I have tied my Fitbit in with the app and I'm really enjoying how the two are working together! I used to be in great shape. I am so ready to get back to that place. I'm hoping to find the support community here to help me stay motivated so I can reach my goals! So excited to be on this journey with all of you

Replies

• Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Love my fitbit as well. Good luck on the journey!
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    I'm a second rounder myself. Hoping this time around will be easier. Feel free to add me!
  • amzhun
    amzhun Posts: 14 Member
    What are the fit bit?? I have completed the clean 9 the cleanse and lost a stone but need something more long term now but struggling
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
    amzhun wrote: »
    What are the fit bit?? I have completed the clean 9 the cleanse and lost a stone but need something more long term now but struggling

Fitbit is an activity tracker that calculates your TDEE and syncs with MFP. Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun.

You lose weight by eating fewer calories than you burn—period. Learn to log everything you eat & drink accurately and honestly. Logging works.
  • bigorangemichael
    bigorangemichael Posts: 27 Member
    I love that you can tie in different apps to the MFP. I've tied in RunKeeper so I can track my workouts and import that data easily.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    MFP logging + FitBit Charge HR + Withings Scale + TrendWeight.com + P90x3 (just doing the workouts not any of the other stuff, please don't hurt me :tired_face:)

I think i've got it this time
  • andiemills33
    andiemills33 Posts: 8 Member
    Yes! I tied in runkeeper too. All the technology working together for success! No excuses now. Feel free to add me as a friend. I love seeing the motivation in my newsfeed!
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Which FitBit you have? I have runkeeper too, but I've not use it yet. Good luck in your journey.
  • andiemills33
    andiemills33 Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2015
    ABabilonia wrote: »
    Which FitBit you have? I have runkeeper too, but I've not use it yet. Good luck in your journey.

I have a Fitbit Charge. It's been a great motivator for me!
  • sbrewster2
    sbrewster2 Posts: 3 Member
    This is my second round at MFP as well! Always looking for motivation!