Who else is aiming for 100 lb loss? Ladies Only :)

Replies

• ebbingfat
    ebbingfat Posts: 117 Member
    I'm looking to lose anywhere between 100 and 130 lbs. I've been trying to lose weight on and off over the past several years with small amounts of success here and there, but over the last year I've gained weight, bringing me up to 260 which is my highest weight ever. While I've felt the effects of my weight in the past, these most recent 20 pounds seem to be even harder to deal with. I can really feel the change in my weight, physically. That being said, this time around I'm set on not gaining any more.

I recently quit my job to go back to school full time, so while I'm not as active throughout the day, I'm also not in an environment where I'm working with junk food all day. I used to work in a bakery where my breaks were 15 minutes at a time, so I usually ate whatever junk I could shove in my mouth quickly. Now I'll have more time to prepare nutritious meals, and I'll have less excuses for not going to the gym.

If anyone wants to add me, feel free! I know I'd love the extra support and motivation, and I'd love to help others on their journey as well.
  • bonsai89
    bonsai89 Posts: 18 Member
    Ahhh you look so good!! And we have the same goal- 160. :)

I'm 5'4, 256 pounds as of yesterday. Highest it's ever been and it's seriously a horrible feeling so in a way I'm grateful because it kicked my butt into high gear! Not only that, but I'm getting married next summer in June, so while that's a good 11 months away, it's crunch time!! We're also going to be trying for our first baby shortly after we're married so I have way too much to lose if I don't do something now.

I am taking progress pictures every 10 pounds and hope to post a success story next summer, whether I lose 20 pounds or 120 pounds!

I'd love to have a few friends to commiserate (and celebrate) with! :smiley: haha --- Best of luck to all of you!

• ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    You are doing so well!

I started at 245 a year ago. I am down almost 70 pounds. I'm shooting for about 135 so that will put me at 110 pounds lost. (I'm 5'5".)
  • rlmorton
    rlmorton Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats to all one your journey to losing weight. I've been working at it myself since Sept. I started at 340 currently at 306. Would like to loss another 106.
  • sgulyban
    sgulyban Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! In January I started at 272 and right now I am at 206. I am wanting to be about 150-160. You can add me as your friend :)
  • LbsJourney
    LbsJourney Posts: 2 Member
    I started on 237 now 223. i am 5'2" . working out and watching my diet as i am diagnosed prediabetic. got to loose 100 pounds.
  • bettiepinup
    bettiepinup Posts: 15 Member
    Me. I have 90 to 100 lbs to lose. My main problem is I am always too tired and fatigued to exercise.
  • luxardOri
    luxardOri Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, I'm also looking for some friends to help keep me in check. I'm currently 279 and wanting to lose approximately 135 lbs. I'd love to get to know some of you as we go through our journey to get healthier.
  • KellyKat09
    KellyKat09 Posts: 33 Member
    279 is my highest weight ever. Medication has been my downfall and now I'm fighting an uphill battle. My appetite is my biggest weakness coming slightly in ahead of a body so big that exercise is so exhausting. That's not to say that I don't. I swim and do a little treadmill. I would love to chat with anyone who needs a buddy or just wants to commiserate.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    I am 5'8 ,SW 292, CW 277 , GW 170 , feel free to add me
  • Methynks
    Methynks Posts: 32 Member
    Hiya girls, am 6' and starting today with 285lbs to my name :( have to lose a bit more than 100, but I haven't been that low in decades so will probably have to readjust my goal once I am closer to my current one - little steps! We're in for the long run!
    I have added a couple of you, feel free to add if I haven't :smile:
  • mommiee3
    mommiee3 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello!!! I'm just starting my journey as well. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I'm on my journey to loose 100 pounds. I'd love to have u all as friends for motivation.
  • vettegirl06
    vettegirl06 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far!! I'm just getting started but I would like to lose 100+. So far I've lost 8 lbs. I'd love to have some buddies on here to help keep me motivated and I'd love to help keep them motivated also. :)
  • kryss247
    kryss247 Posts: 120 Member
    I would love a buddy/ group also. I have lost 80 pounds of the 135 that I'm looking to loose. I started off at 256 at 5'2.5 lol please send me message If you need motivation. I feel itll help me reach my goal if I have more healthy friends.
  • tractorchck
    tractorchck Posts: 36 Member
    I've got 120 pounds to lose to get to my weight I want. Would welcome friends
  • Color_me_fit
    Color_me_fit Posts: 9 Member
    Hi everyone,
    It was great reading all of your replies. I too am looking to lose 100+ pounds. It’s nice to know I’m not on a lonely road. My start weight (May 2015) was 258, current weight: 244 and my goal weight is 150. Please feel free to add me! Follow my weight loss/fitness journey on Instagram: Colorme_fit
  • goingstrongto100
    goingstrongto100 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi -- all of you are so inspirational! I have been in an extreme struggle with my weight these past 10 years. I am 5'6" and 257 lbs -- down 5 lbs from my heaviest. Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out my blood pressure was 142/82 so that is additional motivation to get the weight off! I'd love to lose 100 or more pounds, but at this point I would be happy if I could just lose 50, or even 20.
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    I'm 5'8" ladies. I'm at 261 right now. I wear a size 18/20. I would love to be below 200 as my first goal. I have lost weight and gained it back again. Friend me if you would like a friend for support. We can do this ladies!
  • sarahluc1981
    sarahluc1981 Posts: 18 Member
    I have 100lbs and more to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • missfitmb
    missfitmb Posts: 7 Member
    Hello! In January I was 253lbs, the highest weight I've ever been. Since then I've lost 42lbs! My goal weight is 150lbs. I've always struggled with my weight, but really started gaining about 6 years ago when I started working at a computer/ desk job. I often do diets on my own, but thought this would be a good opportunity to meet people going through similar experiences. I'd love to have some buddies so we can encourage one another! :)