Anyone Up for a Challenge Starting August 1st??

Hello!!!! I am ready to get my life back and would love some support along the way! I would like to start a challenge/ Group starting on August 1st with the normal weekly weigh-ins, motivation, support and recipes to help each other through this journey and lifestyle change. We can track our percentage of weight lost and give small daily challenges to reach our fitness goals. All people are welcomed. This is a lifestyle change we won't get to our goal over night. My biggest issue is staying on track once I start and that's where I need your help. So who's down???? Lets not all speak at once :)

Replies

• Methynks
    Methynks Posts: 32 Member
    1st of August is perfect! Count me in!
  • degeorgeff
    degeorgeff Posts: 46 Member
    Great! Once the group gets started up more details will come
  • Karlirosem
    Karlirosem Posts: 73 Member
    Sounds good to me! I am in! What do I need to do?
  • degeorgeff
    degeorgeff Posts: 46 Member
    When I get off work tonight I will start up the group and send an invite or post the information here and it will include all of the information. I look forward to starting this journey with you ladies :)
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    OK cool I'm in
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    I'm in :)
  • amberlicious13
    amberlicious13 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in! Great idea!
  • Ikickedcancersbutt13
    Ikickedcancersbutt13 Posts: 18 Member
    I would love to join!
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Perfect timing for me too because Biggest loser is taking time off until after Labor day.
  • Welshgem84
    Welshgem84 Posts: 45 Member
    Good timing for me too as I'm off on holiday on the 30th August and need that final push to feel good in swim wear!! Count me in!
  • crisalea
    crisalea Posts: 23 Member
    I'm in
  • vdeepu17
    vdeepu17 Posts: 30 Member
    Iam in for the challenge. Never been in one actually till now . What I need to do?
  • salmabegum2007
    salmabegum2007 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone. I've just downloaded the app today. Started healthy eating and working out since yesterday. I am interested. Please bare with me as this is all new to me.
  • mommyknits
    mommyknits Posts: 166 Member
    August 1st is the perfect time!! I'd love to join. I'm on vacation until July 29 and then right back on track!!!
  • allev14
    allev14 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in! :smile:
  • ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    I'd like to give it a shot, too. :)
  • sandithomas56
    sandithomas56 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! I need the motivation!
  • lorepres
    lorepres Posts: 27 Member
    This will be my first time doing something like this.....but, I'm in! I have nothing to lose but unwanted extra weight.
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    I love these groups I am in :)
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    I'll give it a shot!