Why is my new protein shake causing me to gain weight?

Replies

• Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    OMG there are a lot of people on here that need to have their sarcasm detector checked... Bahahaha... That was more entertaining than the original post!
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    jaga13 wrote: »
    jaga13 wrote: »
    Serah87 wrote: »
    You are just gaining muscle from all that protein! And that's cool.

No.

Um, you do realize OP doesn't need serious answers, right? unless you believe she really thought blending oreos into liquid would actually negate the calories...

And sarcasm is difficult :p

"No" was sarcastic?

I tried to be, but failed :s

YOU were successfully sarcastic!! Someone quoted you and responded "No" as if you were giving an inappropriate answer. I loved your answer.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Curious, do people "flag" trolls, or do you prefer to keep it up for entertainment value?
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    kgeyser wrote: »
    All,

At this point I am going to politely remind everyone of the first two community guidelines:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

Please contribute respectfully to the discussion, or move on without posting. From this point forward, any comments that do not contribute politely and constructively will receive 2-point warnings.

seattle-converts-2pt-conversion-against-green-bay-nfc-championship.gif?w=1000
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Please stand by....formulating response to this dumpster fire
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    DYELB wrote: »
    All,

At this point I am going to politely remind everyone of the first two community guidelines:

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

Please contribute respectfully to the discussion, or move on without posting. From this point forward, any comments that do not contribute politely and constructively will receive 2-point warnings.

This gif makes me sad. :(
  • HEATHERACU73
    HEATHERACU73 Posts: 46 Member
    edited July 2015
    that gif makes me happy...but then I'm from the greater state of Illinois, cheesehead :p Just joking.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    DYELB wrote: »
    All,

This gif makes me sad. :(

That's why no-one should hi-jack this thread, you'll make SC cry.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    This thread

I don't understand this thread

I think we're all just trying to see if we get prison bars with those two warning points or what

If so, I'm starting a prison gang. You can only join if your moms bought store brand Oreos when you were a kid.

c2dyq6x9uc6f.gif

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Caitwn wrote: »
    All,

So can you offer any suggestions about how I'm supposed to contribute respectfully, politely, and constructively to a discussion initiated by a troll? I find humor to be an appropriate response in these situations, and you're now telling me that's worthy of a warning. This is a serious question.

I'm curious about this myself.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Me too

I don't understand the moderator comment on this thread

And I also don't understand the American football gif...is that an own goal?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    This thread

I don't understand this thread

I think we're all just trying to see if we get prison bars with those two warning points or what

If so, I'm starting a prison gang. You can only join if your moms bought store brand Oreos when you were a kid.

c2dyq6x9uc6f.gif

tumblr_mnxsjxRkcc1soao3po1_500.gif
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member
    edited July 2015
    All,

So can you offer any suggestions about how I'm supposed to contribute respectfully, politely, and constructively to a discussion initiated by a troll? I find humor to be an appropriate response in these situations, and you're now telling me that's worthy of a warning. This is a serious question.

My interpretation of the moderator warning is that she has determined the OP is not a troll and so should be taken at face value, and we should also take her at face value.

@Fitness_Gal85 - as others have said, it's the Oreos and the ice cream that are the major culprits, not the almond milk. If you log them into your food diary, you will see.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    All,

My interpretation of the moderator warning is that she has determined the OP is not a troll and so should be taken at face value, and so should we take her at face value.

No
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Me too

I don't understand the moderator comment on this thread

I thought it was a troll-back.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    All,

I'm curious about this myself.

Me too.
  • Southpaw100
    Southpaw100 Posts: 2 Member
    I did a similar Oreo milkshake once actually.....