LA Fitness

Any of you out there frequent LA Fitness? I am looking for people who are trying to eat healthy and get fit to share ideas, food logs and general exercise tips. I think it would be a great support source. I use one in the Renton area...anyone? I got permission form a moderator to start this thread, as I am not affiliated (working for) or promoting anything from my gym.

Replies

• Mildromeda
    Mildromeda Posts: 8 Member
    I work out at an LA Fitness in Escondido since it's right across the street from where I live. I like the gym a lot. I've only been a member to 2 other gyms prior to it but so far i'd say it's my favorite just due to the variety of machines and weights :)
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    I started there 2 years ago kicking and screaming all the way. Now I look forward to going in. The more my body changes, the more motivated I become.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    I go to whatever LA Fitness is convenient for me in the twin cities.
    I noticed no chalk signs by the squat racks last week... kinda lame since they told me they allowed it when I signed up last year. Though I don't use it so I guess it doesn't really affect me...
  • flamingblades
    I also got the premium membership where I can use any LA Fitness in the U.S. I rarely leave Washington though.
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    I go to LA Fitness in Renton. I would love a workout partner in the mornings!! I don't look like my profile pic. That's my GOAL pic. lol
  • flamingblades
    I go to LA Fitness in Renton. I would love a workout partner in the mornings!! I don't look like my profile pic. That's my GOAL pic. lol

I am usually there around 11 AM to see Justin. I train with him 3X a week and just do cardio on other days.
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member

I am usually there around 11 AM to see Justin. I train with him 3X a week and just do cardio on other days.

Bummer. Too late for me. I'm there at 6 am. In the office by 10 am. :( Thanks for replying though!